Reviews for Nowhere but the Future
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this story, I hope you weren't keeping it at two chapter. This would make a great multi-chapter fic.
OrangeFanana chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter so far, but there was one thing that really annoyed me.

An oxymoron isn't an insult; that's just moron. An oxymoron is two words that are the complete opposite put together, like Pretty ugly'. Or in Maternal Instincts, he said "well planned coincident. Get what I'm saying?

Good, now I'm going to continue reading because this is good so far :).
Polska-1999 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Please hurry up and update! Oh, and why is this put as complete? Isn't it in-progress still? And please update before Christmas 2011. I hope you didn't quit on this just because of popularity, like some people do once they have enough reviews/readers/favorites/alerts. Please don't be like that and update!
jamrulz chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
It's been more than two years. Is the load off yet? Hurry up, this looks great!
PinkPanther123 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
OMG! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! *ahem* now that my fangirl rage is over, i am POLITELY asking you to...oh, i dunno...maybe, JUST MAYBE, start writing the story *grins hopefully* (or have you? i cant find it if you have ) so please continue! I AM DYING OF ANXIOUS...ness...? i dunno xD please continue! :) it would make me a VERY happy reader/reviewer! :) :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
great story. You should make a sequel and have Jack find out the truth.
mystery writer5775 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
And this is just a two-shot? This definetly has the great starting qualities for a story. I'd say it's more of a preview or maybe a double sided prologue? Because seriously, this needs to be continued. There aren't enough Maddie Danny fics out there and this would be perfect!
starr1095 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i ceretanly enjoyed ti and i hope the sequel is out soon that was really good
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
wow that was really good! a little rushed in the begining, but the story after this sounds awesome! :]

_BleachPhantom_

:]
too-much-inspiration chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Interesting introduction. I like how Maddie is involved in this, and time-travel is not often done in fanfiction that I can find. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I liked it! Is it finished?
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Between this and the Dr. Who fic, it is clear that you like messing about with time.

I am curious to see what you do with this.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Enray chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Err... wasn't this completed?
FudginAshKetchup chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I love this story so far! Please update soon ]
AvatarKatara38 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Great job, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it someday!