Reviews for Commander Potter
Hawklan chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
quite nice so far. Thank you for sharing and I hope you will come back to it sometime.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Harry needs to build the armor again, maybe finding out some materials from Goblins that are more magical resistant that he can use. Using Basilisk hide on top as a coating would probably help. Bella is going to be twice as deadly now since she will want revenge more than anything.
Regin chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
monbade chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
good story, to bad you dumped it

monbade
bobsickle chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Good story, shame about the adoption thing. No-one else seems to have noticed it but you wrote in Hermione's results twice, once by Harry and the other was the canon mumbling from Ron.
huskerfan chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Great start can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Jfitzgerald chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Please update again soon. Thanks.
carlo707 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
harry potter as became a actual commander, that a real commander as far I know but it seem that his time it up and this dream,vision whatever they are affected harry mind. He will be the morale of the

orders and the da. The trainings will affected the future too as well to prevent the death eater once again
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
This is a new take on a Harry Potter/Star Wars crossover. Harry with a Clone Trooper's memories.
Xeno Major chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Pretty sweet idea. Great idea, putting Patton into it.
PhylacteryLich chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This is a very good story. I think it has a very good plot and cant wait to see where it goes. I can only imagine what it would be like for harry to be marching at the head of clone army! keep writing
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
This fic is completely AWSOME. I love clone trooper Harry. Will Harry remember things like the jedi and if he does then can the magic and the force be one and the same? It'd be so cool and that'd explain how dumbledork is able to tell who's at his office door int eh books and stuff.

Please update soon and may the force be with you Jedi writer 'Telie571
The French Dark Lord chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
That was really good!
Shadow65 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
please update
Ashe and Fire chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Nice story, but please hurry up and update!