Reviews for Sands of time
Missymysto chapter 11 . 3/23
"I wish the goblin king would come take you away"
Hooray for Labyrinth references! Loving the story so far- and the new Light. Honestly, the old one was so uptight..
WingsOfGreen chapter 5 . 3/15
This keeps getting better and better.
WingsOfGreen chapter 4 . 3/15
Hey, you! Yeah, you. The author. I like you.
Rasdra chapter 19 . 2/22
Well this story is an interesting downward spiral of insanity and hilarity. I agree that it feels slightly never-ending because of the lack of plot but that never stopped Inuyasha or One Piece and at least this is pretty funny. I think the genre is inaccurate though -humour is more and more fitting as the story goes on.
I had an enjoyable read and will follow updates.

One thing though, -if he's been stuck reliving the same 10 years or so as a ghostly spectator, why would he worry that Light's death will affect him? Is it because he's tangible again?
Dragonlord1199 chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
ophis-fang chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Mistake should be fixed: 'he also caused Raito to become claustrophobic, agoraphobic, and a deadly fear of cameras and bugs.'

It should be: he also caused Raito to develop claustrophobia, agoraphobia, and a deadly fear of cameras and bugs.
Raven Ella Black chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
You haven't updated for 2563 years. .-. You didn't die did you? Cuz that would be sad. Sad things are called tragedies.

pokemaster101 chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Every chapter has managed to make me rofl on the floor at least once. X)

Pairings? Ooh, this is hard. I just imagined RaitoXLight. But my first thought was LXRaito. And LXLight because of Light's 'nightmares'. X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
caramel3998 chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
... oh, Light. you've finally found someone who can annoy the crap outta you. YOURSELF. i really wanna see who he falls for... yes, Raito, incest is BAD. if it's l or matsuda, i think i'd go comatose from a laughing fit. they'd both be such awkward explanations. .
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I'd just like to say I've never been more intrigued by a fanfiction before. XD I really wish you'd finish it.. please? Either way, oh my god. You captured Light, "Raito", and L... just PERFECTLY. Light is an arrogant, narcissistic bastard.. L is overly nosy (investigative.. whatever) and curious.. and after 2000 years, of course Raito would be even more condescending. I'm absolutely in LOVE with Raito. He's just... awesome. His disdain of humanity, sarcasm, double meaning statement and TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE HE WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE. That killed me completely. His interactions with Soichiro are precious. I can so imagine him randomly running up to him, jumping on his back, and screaming "DADDYYY!". Cue traumatized Soichiro. And of course, nobody questions how old he is when he keeps saying how he's "too old" for this or that. I assume that Raito's features are similar to those of his living counterpart aside from the pale skin and "David Bowie"-ness... so WHY has nobody made the connection? On any level! Oh, on a side note, your sense of humor is perfect for death note. Angsty situations, but with such insane characters it's HILARIOUS. Sorry, I'm ranting. But please, please, please finish? Absolutely in love with it.
blackcat686 chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
Nice story, it's very funny:) I hope you update it eventually, but until then I will just reread the chapters already here :3
Raj8 chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
You should change fantasyto humour because if this story was not so funny I would not read itsince your plot is not very good. I personaly think raito and misora should get together in this fc as well I would love to see how those two react
Ari chapter 19 . 5/20/2011
You know, when I first started this, I was confused but I still thought it was slightly serious. ow, it's becoming more of a crack-fic, and I love it even more XD

I've been laughing since chapter 6 or so, and I can't seem to get enough of Raito and sleep-deprived Light...

Keep up the good work and update!

Kitiara Woodbane chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
This started well, and then shifted to utterly bizarre and confusing. I'm going to continue reading out of morbid curiosity. It is actually quite an interesting story - I just end up with migranes trying to follow it. Cheers!
Pangie chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Oh my gosh... I am now Raito's fangirl, just because he threatened to put Light in a wedding dress and called him fluffykins.. MOVE OVER SAYU, PANGIE'S IN DA HOUSE!

Peace and love,