Reviews for Sands of time
Godhead Brilliantkid chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Yus, you really should update more...I can't remember the last time I was overjoyed to see that a story had been updated. I feel that I should be overjoyed more often- thus meaning you should update within an unreasonably short amount of time. Or you could sit back and ignore the readers and their obsessive need to read. But as I am me, I give no options- or- at least I don't recall doing so. :)
Coryx chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Now, I'm going to reread that bear paragraph and make absolutely certain that you didn't intend to write "Ryoga Hibiki", who really /does/ fight bears in the mountains with just his bear hands.

...But Ryoga doesn't have a coat. Damn.

Hm, but binary fission with a complex organism like a human would be a little uncomfortable. Oh well, that's not the only form of asexual reproduction-children could polyp off the parent's skin, like hydras and sea anemones and suchlike.

I always figured he just shaved. -shrug-

I do not understand this fanfiction at all, but its incomprehensibility (whoa, 19 letters) makes it awesome. Sort of like FLCL. I have no idea what is going on, and I don't care.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Worth the wait. Totally worth it.
fangurlnumbaone chapter 17 . 6/27/2010
All of my friends suggested that I read this, and the funny thing is, it's so random it's good. It kind of sucks that you don't write more often, but a good writer should take breaks when needed. My Mom is a writer, and she has been working on the same book for four years. And I love how you managed to keep it in the same time period with almost the same things happening, add in stuff that was already there, and still make it good! But, you still might want to wait for your editor- you may get more complaints on time, but less on spelling and grammer.
BOO chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
i love this fic, i honestly havent laughed this muck in months its incredible.

I'm also wondering how the hell this fic became this funny i started reading thinking "this fic is going to be interesting if depressing" 7 chapters im laughing my arse off. youre humour is amazingly funny 10/10 can't wait for the next chapter
PaperMasque chapter 17 . 5/14/2010
Very amusing but I was like 'huh?' most of the time.

Love Naomi and Nathaniel.
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
My fave chapter of all time. Man, I have NOT laughed that hard since, uh...anyways! Awesome job; I had honestly expected something dark. JAM was I wrong! XD
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
I'm going to be honest: I have no idea what happened in this chapter save that Light sold his soul to Misa via eBay for apples. Oh, and that maraschino cherries are taking over the world one dessert dish at a time and it won't be long until we are all enslaved by them.

Of course, I laughed myself right out of my chair(repeatedly), but other than that, what went down is a crackish mystery to me.
The One Called Demetra chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
Is it me or is this story becoming crackier and crackier as it goes?
BlueRyuu chapter 17 . 5/13/2010
we all hate those update ninjas, but their stories are so good we forgive them ;p

hmm was still confusing! haha 49 cents :p *laughs*

not bad o she lost her soul huh...

i forget, did Raito go and visit Misa yet? hmm -a
Raine Haruto chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
lol, she can't kill him now. XDDD
Kyrial Halcoryn chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Evil soul apples, Ryuk, L, creepy prostitutes, zombie!Naomi and 'Nathaniel'... no wonder Light's going insane. Although I would be quite curious to see L's reaction when Naomi lets something slip about Raito. Mweheheh...

Kyr
GreenOnBlack chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
Lol. I have absolutely no clue where this is going. Interesting though.
Raine Haruto chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
very amusing, i dont mind this becoming just humor orientated.
Katsheswims chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
Wow.

There were so many times I laughed aloud.

I love this.

The paragraph about what would happen if Light/Raito went to an asylum was hilarious because it's kind of a recap of another fanfic.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »