Reviews for Close Calls
... listened closely.
... watched closely.
... stayed close.
... was just close.
It had been a long time since he'd been needed, but Dean wasn't going anywhere.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Very good Dean, having to watch all that without really being able to help
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really like what Dean meant to Sam in this story. As you point out, it's one time when Sam is actually asking for Dean's help, and Dean has to push aside a lot of his problems with the psychic stuff to get Sam through it.

Over three years, Sam hadn't asked him for a thing even though Dean would have done anything for him. He could hear the plea now in his brother's voice, not just for help for Miller, but for trust, for believing that this crazy story didn't mean Sam was going crazy. For his older brother to be there. / ... / It had been a long time since he'd been needed, but Dean wasn't going anywhere.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
you've got a lot of Supernatural stories maybe you could do The Vampire diaries too. Since you seem to like writing about brothers.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awesome. You nailed both boys emotions and reactions perfectly as Sam coped with each new vision and the physical after effects and Dean's concern and worry ramped up a notch after each one. And Dean doing what he does best to help is brother, just being there.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*squeal* I wish there were more fics like this!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Okay... I started reading your tags in chronological order... and I think, in the beginning

I left a few reviews, then I stopped with the reviews... figured you wouldn't need them anyway.

But this, with the 'close'ness got to me in a way, I just had to let you know what a magician

you are! ...and again - guess I said that before - but you're a master at end lines!

...and yet another thing: I loved "Worthy", "Wealthy" and "Wanted" beautiful stories to fit in

between 'Faith' and 'Route 6'. I sincerely hope you won't stop writing SPN-fics! ...'cause

I'm hopelessly addicted to your stuff.

Take care! D.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I loved this little fic and how at each break Dean takes "close" to another level. Great descriptions of what the visions do to Sam and how much they take out of him; makes Dean's dedication and concern even more endearing.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I liked this way of following along with Dean's emotions after every vision that Sam has in the episode. This just fits with what I would have expected from Dean.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I forgot how hard those visions were on Sam in the beginning. It was tough on both of them for a while. Good depiction of that time for the brothers.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
You're right - I did enjoy this one. Sam and his visions are just a too good combination. And it get's Dean to be even more protective... But I'd love a sequel containing that bar, a few beers and a talk *hint hint*

Sorry... it's sort of impertinent to ask for more when there are already so many stories to be read yet, isn't it. Bad me.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I just loved this. It's a wonderful protrayal of Dean's quiet compassion and it really added a lot to this particular episode. Another wonderful job.