Reviews for A Braveheart Therapy Session
Falling Sora chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
XD Love the Derek reference!
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is hilarious! XD
Evelyn Downs chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Bloody brilliant! I love every word of it. I took two discustingly long years of playwriting when I was a freshman and a Sophomore in High School, and I have rather a soft spot for literature of the dramatic, scripted sort. Keep up the brilliant work, chap!
EYESviolet chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Phillip: If I may add, I have noticed that the majority have considered Longshanks' reputation to be that of a tyrant –

Longshanks: [menacingly) - do you remember what happened last time you tried to interfere with affairs that do not include you? Pancake boy?

Phillip: [Traces his hands over the squashed half of his face and gulps) y- yes.

Prince Edward: Don't you threaten my Phillip!

Longshanks: Did I hear something?

Phillip: How rude of you!

Longshanks: Right!

[Strides up from his chair, grabs Phillip by the ankles and tosses him over the nearest window (which is conveniently left of the studio, humming as he goes. We hear a prolonged "yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaoooooouuuuuuu baaaaasstarrrrr – OW! Thunk." Longshanks returns from the window, wiping his hands and smiling humorously to himself.)

Prince Edward: [Agog with sheer terror and rage)

Why … you …

[Races towards Longshanks but he catches him deftly by the ankles, and like Phillip throws him easily out of the window. We hear the same sound effects and Longshanks returns promptly to his seat, smiling serenely to himself.)

Longshanks: Lovely day by the way everyone.

baaahahahahhahaha. best. interview. ever.
Daughter of Inis chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hahaha! I loved this!
Histoire de le Coeur chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Robert the Bruce: [nerve begins to twitch in his left eye) No … I mean yes… without you - I mean.

Oh this was hilarious! I just realized how much Robert resembles Javert from Les Miserables. He commited suicide. Before I go any further in a rant you probably shouldn't bother to read, let me say, I loved it!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
A great story. Very funny.
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hee hee - I never would have thought to do anything like this, but your idea and humour are brillo! I can just picture it all...
CrimsonRose456 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
BWAHAHHAHA! I loved this!

Favorite bit:

"William: Hi, I’m William Wallace and I have commitment issues.

All: Hello William.

Murron: too true you do!

Isabelle: Oh please, you’re already dead.

Murron: would you like a knuckle sandwich?

William: [grinning at their argument, whilst spraying Britney Spears Perfume under his armpits) ladies, please, let’s have a bit of decorum.

Murron: Fine.

Isabelle: Fine, but anyway, I’ll have you know when I was born, they fired a 21 gun salute.

Murron: well it’s a pity they missed."

XD Oh Murron!