Reviews for Learning to Play
Earwen Mitrandir chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I just read this story (meaning all the 11 chapters) in an hour or so? IT'S #%$ * BRILLIANT! I really think you did a great job. It's really hard to vind an good Will/Jack story. So concider yourself one of the best!
Oh yeah! *slaps* (_)
hikarithomas chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
well, we don't want Jack to get unhappy, huh? as far as I can tell you, this story is pretty good... but you really do need to try to fix everything up.
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
wait... i'm confused. this can't take place after potc 3, which i'm sure you know. does it take place after potc 1 or 2?
Nightly Halo chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
-slaps- :3
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
haha, Will is a little too uke-y but that's okay cuz it's fanfiction and one of them hasta be uke X3

Jack Sparrow...Captain Jack Sparrow...is a very imaginable character in your story :3
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
first chapter and i adore it already! Finally a story with Jack/Will and having them paired together and no OC's inserted and no mpreg! you have no idea how hard it is to find good Jack/Will PoC stories T_T"
marhogany chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
BRILLIANT! There really isn't enough JackWill out there?

I really like the story and I loved the idea about the Piano! Very clever! AND ROMANTIC!
Inuyasha Uzumaki chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
awesome awesome awesome awesome ] only words i can describe your fic. Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
lol i liked that chapter. Especially the part where Jack told him he couldn't kiss him proper XD Very "Jack-ish"
JB Fighter chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Hey girlie, itz ur biffel again. Go back to chap. 4 and read your a/n, lol, you lied about something but itz not like i care. just thought i'd point it out that i know. Love the story so far. Itz the greatest! And the song chioce that jack written, no surprise there! ;P love ya lotz, aud
Animelover1002 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
I love it!Please continue soon!And the ending was fine,so stop saying it wasn't.*pouts*Its not good to put yourself down!

Anyways,I'll be readin' this here story again soon,once you continue!See ya!
Yokocw chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
lol Arrogent Jack! good job
CanaanAlshea chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
AW Cute fic. LOVE IT
htstff57 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
omg I love that song... I can actually play it on the piano! I really liked this chapter it was cute! -
supersecret chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
i have an account, and i'm sorry i'm not leaving a review from that- it's just...i am a total closet fan of Jack/Will slashes.

I dont want anyone to know that i am a huge fan of them, but I'd like to tell you that I really like how your story is developing and yes. Every good romance sap does have a cliche in it. Its ok to use the damsel-in-distress line. Coming along great!