Reviews for The really Kyon Kyon
flairina chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Okay, this was interesting and intriguing with some funny moments, up until now where we seem to have gone into full blown crazy mode. Um... whee? ;
NijiH chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
You are a good writer, but the story... It's too confusing. I sort of feel that there is an unexplain(able)ed inside joke floating around. I feel that the plot is good, but the wording should be worked on
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Update. I don't get the last part
ChaosRune chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Dont like the implied future Haruhi/Koizume, I thought this was Kyon/Haruhi dammit!
oh my god chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
This is pretty entertaining, but the best part has to be Kyon...well, 'helping' the HELP-dan find a better way to read. Using his fetish. 3
Anmynous chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
I fucking lost it at "LOL, time"
Hououza chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
Excellent chapter.

That was quite an unexpected introduction, although I love the way you continue to mould the stereotypes of each of the characters, the whole scene with Mikuru and Koizumi was masterfully done.

Still, there were one or two unexpected twists and it leaves me wondering just what effect Haruhi's thoughts will have and what Kyon will do about it.

Good luck & best wishes,

HaruhixKyon chapter 16 . 12/19/2009
No no no no no!

After ending it like THAT, you are not allowed to go back to your monthly schedual!

I want more confused Haruhi, and I want it NOW!

On ANOTHER note,

Thank you for the update!
Redseb chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hm...somehow the description is mileading, Kyon doesn't seem more Kyonful, needs more game referances, although the subject does sound appealing...let me try

Somehow it seems like using a health orb when you have maximum stats, its really redundant. then again, it is better than hideding under a box next to a christmas tree waiting for Santa to show up...
superstarultra chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
Christ so few reviews... I really enjoyed Imouto and her friend thinking Haruhi was a child predator (though in my fic, I took things a bit farther...)! Some parts were a bit hard to read, but I understood it all anyway. And don't worry about the slow updates. Go at your own pace. :)
Overactive Mind chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Ah, the classic "Mindwipe God" last-ditch strategy, as applied to really Kyon Kyon.

Mikuu's inner monologue is downright haunting. I can't imagine how it must feel to know exactly what is going to happen for every waking second f your life. Creepy...

Lastly, Haruhi's inner turmoil was beautifully written.

I'm very glad to see that this is updating again. I eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you for what you have supplied us with thus far.
Tengokujin chapter 16 . 12/7/2009

Zetsubou shita!
JGRDL chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
lol this entertains me your going on my alerts xd
Hououza chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Magnificent chapter.

I really do feel sorry for Mikuru at times, especially given that she thought it was Kyon who had written that there when we all know he would never do something so lewd...well, probably.

Still, Nagato's behaviour was rather...unexpecte, as was her choice of underwear. Still, it seems that things were almost starting to get back to normal, well as normal as it ever gets there.

I wonder, what will Haruhi find when she does make it back...

Good luck & best wishes,