Reviews for Not Easy to Leave
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29
Ohh... this is so so Great !

I Love Angry Sam when Dean keep secret about his wound !

And Love their conversation about "I'm not gonna leave you" thing.

And I Love Sam's thought and feelings !

I really Love it !
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm absolutely loving these whole silent meanings behind what they say and the fighting with the brotherly love and i love dean. Love him. 3 great story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
The range of Dean Winchester grimaces, from the "oh, geez, a rat," to "okay, that hurt," to "yeah, I can't breathe, but no rush to the hospital, bro." was fantastic and so perfectly in character that I was laughing through that entire paragraph.

Even though you balanced it out with sentences like this one: Sam pitched his voice low, trying to slip under his brother's defenses, because it got tiring and bruising always running into that wall. / And those weren't walls, those were ruins in his voice.
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
it takes an injury for these two to talk seriously though i loved it:)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Perfection on a page, this is about as good as it gets. You nailed this and the boys relationship :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh wow...

Instantly added to my favourites.

This fic is about as good as it gets.

Excellent.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
"and not being a real person" THANK YOU for that. That "and be a PERSON again" has always bothered me probably more than all of the rest of it combined. As if Dean isn't a PERSON because he's a HUNTER. It was like the ultimate, unintended insult. I couldn't bear it and it wasn't even aimed at me. Thank you for this piece - Dean needed to protect himself from hurt after this episode but we didn't really fully get to see that. I also love the first line, particularly, and the subsequent expansion of that thought. Lovely stuff and so very true. Our poor Dean really hates to be the center of attention, thinks he so undeserving of it.

As always, just gorgeous writing. Thank you for sharing!

LD
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Absolutely wonderful. _
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
**Sam also prided himself on having learned the full range of Dean Winchester grimaces, from the “oh, geez, a rat,” to “okay, that hurt,” to “yeah, I can’t breathe, but no rush to the hospital, bro.”**

Really liked this little bit, for some reason.

Great story!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was an absolutely perfect way for Dean's feelings about Sam's little outburst to be revealed, and for Sam to soothe his brother's fears without actually saying everything outright (because this is Dean, after all, and he'd run from the emotional conversation).

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Tough time for both brothers. Poor boys. It was hard for Dean to believe Sam would stay after what he'd said and he could hardly be blamed. I know after that time in Chicago, tho, it was confusing for Sam, too. He didn't want to hurt Dean like that again.

Very nice.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
How about telling me when my brother has a fever and is producing a whole new set of body fluids?” I love that! This is such a beautiful little interlude. I wish we were seeing more of this caring right now!
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Well I guess I'm a bit late reviewing this, but I just read it now and I loved it! So cute! I loved the bit where Sam was patching up Dean's back and he relaxed, "Dean responded to him even when he didn't want to". That was such a great way of putting it. Great job again. Loved it :)
AA Battery chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hello- I admit I've been remiss in reviewing all your fantastic stories- but I decided it was time I finally tell you how much a ADORE all your work and of course, use the oppurtuntity to add you to my favorite authors.

words really cannot describe how much i enjoy your fic, or how much i look forward to wednesday and sunday. it's literally the first thing i do on those days- come on here and read the latest fic!

i suppose you have been told this a thousand time- but you have just captured the essence of dean and sam... they are just so wonderful together and your fics have mastered that. in fact, when i rewatch the show, i feel like i simply add in the scenes that you have written for each episode. So, for instance- in the one with Jo in philly where Sam isn't in it, i just take it for granted that this is because he is a little loopy from the drugs for his hand!

anyway, the problem used to be finding one of your stories I hadn't read yet- but now I know I have read them all, so the problem now becomes finding one that I haven't started to memorize! They are all truely stunning!

anyway- choose to review this one because i think it is one of my favorites- I love how your portray Dean without Sam - and this act of dean getting ready for sam to leave again is just priceless. I am just waiting for the day when you maybe write dean hunting on his own while sam is at stanford!

actually- im waiting for sunday now! you write fantastic fics and im sure you're getting tired of this long and mushy review- but what can i say? i LOVE them!

thank you so much for sharing all your talent with us- and so glad to hear your friend got enough for her wheelchair!

-AA Battery
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I have to rate this one my favorite story of yours. The beginning line just pulls you right in, says so much, tells me you know these characters so well. I love Sam's anger at Dean's deception and his open worry for his brother, even as he knows he has to stay within some guidelines if he wants Dean to hear what he's saying, to take it seriously.

And as always, your ending is just perfect, reinforces the brothers' bond.

Fantastic job!