Reviews for Robbing the Cradle
ME chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Love it! I'm gonna write a story exactly like this one! Your my hero!
Bienniel chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
Great update. Looking forward to more.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
OMG that was hilarious. Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Update soon please.

Dani
Sonib89 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
i like this story it funny can't wai to read more of it.
Brittany Rose Love chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Yay! more please
The Rated R Superstar chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Edge rules, Vickie rules, hell, everyone who is not named Batista in this story rules. And of course, you rule for writing this :)
TheeBritty chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
I didn't feel like logging in...

I LOVE THIS STORY! Mhm I do but the review is going to be short because I really need to get ready to babysit. Life sucks sometimes.

Loved it though!

Lubs, Britty
CrystalxShip chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Edge is a smart man,but NO ONE is EVA (take that weird review editing thing) allowed to kidnap Vickiekins.

Cuz she's badass and clotheslines bitches with gross weave.

Yes!Zacky al l l lways gets hurt. And Batista always has to touch him and I dont like it.

gagged,tied up,and video cameras. . .

EXCUSE ME PLEASE! EXCUSE ME,IM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING!

dude,when I go to smackdown,if any triple h loving 8 year olds interrupt vickiekins. Im spearing bitches.

ew batista!

haha roid rage

I can't wait to see Leo Jericho tonight!
Brittany Rose Love chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
lol thats so funny update update!
derivereine chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
LMFAO.

I owe you.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
"The Edgeheads have just kidnapped Vickie Guerrero."

You'd need one pretty fucking big gag to keep her mouth shut!
Kristin4 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Interesting story... what is all this talk about Vikie's announcement, I missed it. Anyway can't wait to see where you go.
Thee Britty chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
OMG! I TOTALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATE THIS! I love this story (like the other ones)!

Yeah now I have to go see which uncreative soul copied my story!

Lubs, Britty
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
this made me smile when i woke up this afternoon. i almost started hacking up a lung. stupid peeps got me sick. i loved what Vickie did last night. i wanted Edge to win. Eww Batista and Vickie don't mix. that image makes me more sick. but all in all it still made me smile and fell a bit better. Yay for the Edgeheads! one of the only reasons why I turn in to Friday night smackdown.
CrystalxShip chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
VICKIE IS AMAZING! NO VICKIE BASHING!

Vickie shouldn't be with Batista. Vickie is too awesome.

YOUNG MEN

Edge just turned gangster out of nowhere. Him and Flav have been hanging out.

I am always in trouble.

The stupid news people are talking stupid about hockey again every time they scored a goalie...retards.

Edge has my back. I feel so safe.

CANADIAN MANE OF HAIR. He hair is absolutely breath taking. I think I stared at a picture of it last night for like minutes.

Yes. Edge and I are adorable.

TISTAS GONNA RAPE ME! Wait,no,I have boobs. Im safe.

Victor. Thats. Wrong.

Im a whore. Im used to it by now. No worries Edger

JAMIE NOBLE! AH I havent seen that fucker in forever!

Hehe. Vickiekins

My backup is Jamie? I love the dude and all,but I could have picked someone more awesome like...VLAD!

Jamie is gonna get his ass torn backstage...

KIDNAPPING! That's Tista's job.