Reviews for Everything Stops
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love this. You write Sam the way I see him. I especially loved him telling Dean he needed him. At this point, Sam has no idea how very much Dean needs that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Love it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
When Sam whispered "I need you", I just want to cry ! D':
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wonderful way to paint in all the small cracks, to fill out an even more beautiful picture of a family that we all love - the Winchesters.

Love how you sandwiched all the emotion with what happened .. and how Sam GOT it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is beautiful. I love how you used the one scene that would end up being the very last thing in this sequence as the bookends to show how Sam had arrived at his change of heart. Each scene built perfectly and I really liked how you wrote Sam watching Dean and dealing with the interjections of their dad. You had some really emotional descriptions of how scared Sam was and how empty and broken and hurt Dean was. My goodness.
Neosatsuma chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love this! It's so amazingly put together; all the little details are just the right ones, and they make the last lines more powerful. One thing: I watched this clip just a minute ago, to complement the story, and Sam response to John in the car was, "Not ibefore/i everything." (As opposed to "Not everything," as you'd written) Maybe you were aware of the difference, but I just thought I'd point it out. :3
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
BEAUTIFUL...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Brilliantly written and perfectly executed. Superb :)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
oh its such a good take on the brother's relationship and how family is portrayed in the series T_T i loved this very much, and I was listening to this at the time so it added a nice emotional touch watch?ve3E_f9ORJio&featurerelated
vansen58 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
THIS!

THIS:

"Sam stopped. Couldn't resist anymore what he'd wanted to do ever since the demon had started cutting into Dean, emotionally and physically. Letting his own eyes fall shut, he leaned against his brother, their foreheads touching. "I need you," he whispered fiercely."

I can only exist and function in this world now because of THAT paragraph.

THANK YOU.

That? That is now CANON.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hi again,

wow, I'm thoroughly stunned! This was beyond words I'm capable of.

Just beautiful how you sandwiched the entire story between those few lines of dialogue

between Sam and his father. And, of course, well, as usual, you chose the best possible

ending:

He got it now, what Dean had been trying to tell him all along.

Sam shook his head once more. “Not everything.”

Thank you! D.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh-my-goodness. How do you do it? I can't even really describe it; but the empathy you instill in this story, how much I -felt- for the boys, is incredible. As always, I'm in awe of your descriptions and pacing, so that you can almost feel Sam's hazy thoughts and the blood smearing everywhere, and Dean, completely stripped of all dignity, everything laid out to be picked apart. The formatting with this was great too: having the previous events happening in between that split second when Sam looks back at Dean and when he answers his dad.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I could easily imagine seeing a scene like this. I never really warmed to Winchester sr., and I think I read that between your lines too.

Still don't like him ;-)

The end of season one always guts me, even considering the following seasons turned out to be as gut-clenching as possible. But there is something special in the first... And you roll with it just beautifully.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow, this was powerful, especially the last part. Everything was just how I imagined it, the characterisation perfect.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like the flashbacks into what had happened throughout the entire episode that led to Sam's reply to his father. That was very nicely done. :)

Good job!