Reviews for Nosocomephobia
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
Poor Sam...

Bad memories haunted him...

I'm just glad Dean was there to make him felt much better from all those flashback...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13
I like this one as well.

Glad Dean knows Sammy enough to know he needed to talk .. even when Dean himself wasn't sure he wanted to listen. (I know, you didn't write that, but knowing Dean...)
Glad as well Sam was going to make sure Dean promise not to take any of it on himself. Cause of course Dean would, being big brother and all.

Got a chuckle out of the idea of Dean getting Sam drunk. No, he ain't angling for his pants ... just to grease the wheels a bit...
Ilia A. Jay chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love the back-and-forth between the boys here, so THEM I can see it playing out in my head. Dean's comments, especially, are funny and vulnerable and sarcastic, very 'Dean'.
Thank you for writing, so much!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hmmm. They seem to end up in hospitals every other weeks. It's not good for someone in their line of work to get scared of hospitals. And yet, they're the ones dealing with the phobia-inducing traumas in hospitals all the time. At least Sam has Dean, has Dean back and safe and sound and alive, to help him get through this.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Could so imagine Sam having a fear of hospitals for a while after IMTOD and wanting Dean to stitch up his face, even though he knows he really needs a plastic surgeon. High five to Dean for making him go! Perfect how Dean's touch grounded Sam, after the memories hit as he was being stitched up and also loved how Dean's solution was beer and a talk. Would so love to hear that conversation!

Great job as usual full of brotherliness.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Again lets hear it for the aftermath that you so elegantly give us here. I'm always one of those readers or viewers who likes the rest of the story (as Paul Harvey would say) and you're doing a marvelous job at giving us the emotional impact that the show sometimes lets out. Don't get me wrong I love the additional stories you give me as well but the misssing scenes are growing on me.

Steph
Tellhound chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is the best story i have read so far.

I dont know why but i almost couldnt stop laugh at this sentence: "Okay. Geez. PMS again, Sammy?"

Love your stories.

Tessa the hellhound. )
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
The Princess Bride reference was golden, as was Dean's deciphering of PMS. I never would have thought of it, but you're right, Sam would probably have issues with hospitals for a bit afterward.

Good job!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I liked this. It makes sense, logically, that Sam would be a bit traumatized by being in a hospital again, considering he's the brother who can actually remember being in it for so long and being unable to do anything. :)

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Poor Sam! I sure can't blame him for being afraid of hospitals for a while!

He can always rely on his big brother to help him through whatever the problem is, tho.

This was really cute.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
“Dude, wipe that look off your face, I’m not trying to get into your pants.

that line KILLED me. So unexpected. I laughed out loud. I don't really know why I found it so funny... maybe because it rings so true of the brother's giving each other crap even as they are helping each other. I'm still laughing.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Sam curled his hand around Dean’s elbow and, after a moment, Dean took firm hold of his arm. They didn’t move nor say another word until the doctor was done and Sam was wrapped up and ready to go.

OK let me start by saying that line, right there, just broke my heart into a million little pieces. It completely and totally in one single line sums up the beauty that is Sam and Dean and tells everything about them. I think I will be reading this one for a long time to come. Simply magnificent.
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw poor Sammy!

“I don’t think that word means what you think it means.” LOL! Nice Princess Bride reference, you don't hear a lot of those anymore! LOL! PMS Sammy? Nice. Aw Dean mocks Sam like crazy, but when it really counts he drops to joke and follows without question! I love it. Not desperate for contact at all...poor kid.

aw I love that, much more closure than the episode left me with.

Thank you so much K!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Is there a sequel? That was awesome - I can't find the next part, you probably left it to the reader. Damn.

Loved the Princess Bride quote in there.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ack! You always do it-stop the story right when I want you to keep going. I really wanted to see the talk they had!

But I did really like this. Glad we got to see how Sam was feeling during everything that happened in IMTOD.

Loved this line: “Right. ‘Cause I’m the one usually asking to go see a professional and you’re all, ‘We can do it ourselves, Dean—we don’t need no stinkin’ doctors.’” LOL I could see Dean saying this, fake Sammy voice and all.

And of course-how could I not love that the boys have seen Princess Bride? LOL Great job!