Reviews for Forty Eight Hours
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
cute~!
SmileyMoFo chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Because of this story, zeke/virgil have climbed their way up to my top favorite pairings. You rock. Write more of this couple please. )
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is SCREAMING for a sequel! :D
Zbbal chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Please write more Minutemen stories! PLEASE!
kitausu1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved that so much! It was so terribly cute!
Xiaolin101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I want ot read more plz!
spoodle monkey chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww! that was so cute! great work!
594229 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I...have never seen this movie before. But this was a very cute story. Now...I'm gonna go find and watch the movie...

Minutemen? Right?
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was awesome! *squeals* So cute and finally Virgil realizes that Zeke is so much better than Stefanie. Wonderful job on this!
stephomi chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Haha, this fic is made of awesome, it really is. I love your writing style; I think the ending was quite appropriate...and smile inducing.
Allstarzs chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is just squee worthy... Minutemen is my new favourite movie atm and this is just so cute. I love the ending... and Amy's timing. Great fic
CakeInfinity chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
'Daw. Very cute. Love the Zeke/Virg fluff-y cuteness... And the make-out scene... And I love your Amy and her "Virgil's got ugly friends" chant.
Gokai Yellow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Good-I'm not usually into same-gender pairings but this was cute. This makes me think of the song "I Think I'm in Love With You" by Jessica Simpson.

This part specifically:

Everytime you're near baby

I get kinda crazy in my head for you

I don't know what to do

And oh baby

I get kinda shaky when they mention you

I just lose my cool

My friends tell me

Somethin has come over me

And I think I know what it is

I think I'm in love...
Nobody's Ever Home chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
wait for it... wait for it...AW! that is just so cute! i loved it! i like the end Amy's funny! ithis a one-shot? well than can you make a two-shot?
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 2/15/2008