Reviews for Gone
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hi... Finally read this one-shot and although sad, i can say I enjoyed it. Your writing has always been the best and that what can make any story! Now Im on to read some more of your fics that Ive been neglecting... Thanks!

Chasity
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was so sad. It was great but it was sad. I can't wait to read more of these one shots.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great one shot! I love Ryan and Marissa and you did a great job portraying how it would have been if Ryan never came to Newport!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great one post ) I couldn't help but be reminded of your previous story, Tears, Fears, and Fairytales :D How both Ryan's and Marissa's characters were similar. With Ryan not wanting the child in the first place and thinking they can just buy their way out of it. And with both Marissa's being accustomed to lonely lives.

Very description and awsome choice of words...I didn't mind you portraying Ryan as this awful jerk. I got SOO freakin use to it before ;) But I loved that he let a tear fall from his face without her seeing it. And I feel so incredible sad for Marissa because of the fact that she's so use to disappointment.

I'll definitely keep this story in mind as to possible even voting for it for you to continue this! Thanks!
JANNIE06 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
not as happy an ending as "tears, fears, and fairytales"...but still a great story
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow that was amazing! The emotions were so raw and intense yet you could sort of see the potential for love between Ryan and Marissa! Definitely one of my favortite one shots so far!

Maria