Reviews for Nutshell
xHelloKittyX chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was pretty good.. Needs some work but that's about it.
Scarbie chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I like where you're going with your story. Brandon and Harry's history and friendship really shine and I like that they go back to their friends' graves.

It is sad because if Harry and Brandon had good parents could've had better lives.

The writing is a little choppy. I think finding a beta reader for your work will help iron things out and things clearer.
panda1509 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Needs some structure and it has grammatical errors but I absolutely love how you integrated the lyrics from AIC's Nutshell into it. AIC was an amazing band and Gungrave is an amazing series, keep working on it and I'm sure it will become something great!
In Deeds Reflected chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yo! thanks first off for reviewing my fanfic, much apprechiated, glad you liked it.

The first thing I'd like to bring up, is that I think Brandon has to much dialog, I mean he obviously talked more then was portrayed, but you have to imagine he was still a pretty quiet guy.

I think your fic has a lot of potential, the structuring needs some work, but that comes with experiance. The best advise I could would be to practice and find your own style. I deffinately expect good things from you in the future, so keep it up.

P.S. you might want to get a Beta tester to look over your work before submiting it, you'd be surprised how often people make little errors while there're typing and then overlook them.