Reviews for A Drop of Blood For Your Thoughts
eternal nothingness chapter 29 . 3/11/2013
this is frickin beautiful. and saddening at the same time.
that is where they belong though the nazi belong in valhala where they can fight for all eternity.
Lollie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
My god you are an amazing author it is hard to find stories this well written with THe Major as a lead role. Every story that you have created was a bloody work of art in and of its self Whig an impeccable plot. I simply must commend you on creating masterpiece after masterpiece with out slaughtering the true characterization to achieve it. I personally hope to see more of your wrighting involving The Major should it strike your fancy.
justme chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Seras is in trouble I likes it
justme chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
this is good
justme chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Yers I like it
justme chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
NOOO MAJOR! she killed Dok too but I like it
justme chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
ooohhhh dis is gonna be good
Kane77 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Miliuenium uses MP40s
Nadilee chapter 31 . 1/17/2010
I passed over this story almost twice a day because the thought of MajorxSeras was almost too frightening to imagine. Finally I've clicked on it and dear GOD i'm wondering what took me so damn long. This is BRILLIANT! You took something I hated and made me LOVE IT! AND IT MADE FUCKING SENSE! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Your comunication through the story is perfect, everything was in character. I was swearing like Jan Valentine on speed when they were trapped in the coffin. Sigh, Hands down THE BEST piece of Fanfiction I have ever read, if your grades suffered because you stayed up late to write this, it was completely and totally worth it.
Nadilee chapter 31 . 1/17/2010
Neonn chapter 32 . 11/24/2009
This...this was simply gorgeous! A very well done story. I loved how everyone developed. You did a very good job at giving the Major more of a personality and hsitory. I liked the whole Holy Being thing, and the ending was spectacular! I'll admit when I first saw the story I was like MajorxSeras? You've gotta be kidding me! I like crack as much as the next fan, but MajorxSeras? Boy, was I proved wrong! Great job!
Hannahmgp chapter 25 . 8/22/2009
Goddamn. Normally I hate MAjor stories, but God, now I'm going to go through a whole major stage! Crap!

P.S: At the end of chapter twenty five, when Pip leaves, I was drinking water. I read your final note:

Aw...so sad. That would have made an interesting threesome...

I literally choked out the water, and now my carpet is wet.
MyHeartIsObsidian chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Jeez... that was intense!

I love it when writers describe emotions, at the same time when things progress :D

you are really outdoing yourself with this story!

MyHeartIsBlack
MyHeartIsObsidian chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Hi there!

I have reached chapter 10 and so far this story is terrific!

Seras is a wonderful character in fanfiction due to her interesting position within Hellsing. The Mayor is less common so I think it is a refreshing change instead of all those Alucard/Seras fictions.

Also, you are doing a great job with the Mayor and Seras so... you will get more reviews in future chapters. (I know it is a complete story but still...)

Regards