Reviews for Hawk Visions
d'elfe chapter 8 . 7/8/2019
Hey ! Mellon, 'friend' in elvish :)
There. Can't blame you, I'm also crossreferencing to the Lord of the Rings in my own story !
I hope your wrists are better since then, I greatly enjoy this story. It's beautifully written.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
Beautiful story, thank you!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Beautifully written - perhaps the best King Arthur story I've yet come across.
I actually sat back and pondered the skill of this writing, it was so good. Not many things can make me withdraw from an intriguing story, but the awareness of just how good this truly is managed to do so. I thank you deeply for this, my friend.
I enjoyed the creative way you drew in references to the tales - Morgan, the Lady of the Lake - it was very well done. Also, although I (like most everyone else) love Lancelot, I am quite happy that you let him die. As you said, it lends humanity to your Seer, instead of making her a superhero. I was just ranting earlier tonight about the thin line between too much and too little sacrifice in good writing - only to come across this story and find a near-perfect blend of both. Tristan survives (thank the Lord, this story would have felt so empty without that), and Lancelot doesn't - and even though you made a point of Guenivere (I tried about five different spellings but I'm not sure which is the right one) choosing Arthur over Lancelot, there would have been way too much trouble if he had survived.
Anyway, brilliant story. I could honestly go on for pages, but I shall stop here.
Thank you for writing, and thank you for finishing this story! It was a glorious moment when I realized that such a good story had been tagged "complete."
~ TheAlabasterPhoenyx
courage-mylittlelionheart chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I adored this story. Thank you for sharing. :)
Silver as the Rain chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Is there going to be a sequel? I really hope so as it was a beautiful story and I really want to read more of your talented writing!
Songorita chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Q chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Absolutely love this story. Admittedly, the part that convinced me to continue reading your 'fic' was the fact that you saved Dagonet. Thank you very much for that.

This is probably the fifth time I've read this story, and I never tire of it. You obviously spent a great deal of time making sure that the plot points matched and made sense together. I would also like to thank you from the bottom of my literary heart that you took the time to spellcheck, hit the enter key every time a character spoke, and put everything into paragraphs for easier reading. They mean the world to your reader.

Overall, I would like to commend you on a well-written, thoroughly enjoyable tale! I look forward to reading more of your work!

-Q.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can not wait to read some more..Please continue!
moonlight phonex101 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
This is soo addictive! I couldn't stop reading! AWESOME! STORY GIRL!
Kate chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
So profoundly beautiful! So in love with this story- you did amazing things with the canon. And I'm even glad to see her limping a bit to keep it from being too perfect-y perfect. Every hero needs flaws. Would love another Tristan story from you!
Kate chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Thank the good Lord for you and your talent. Fabulous battle scene. Not like fabulous and pretty shoes but fabulous like outstandingly written and I'm running out of positive adjectives for these reviews. Just wonderful. So sad to see it ending. : (
Kate chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Oh well done! Excellent scene with Tristan marking Aisling. Absolutely loved it. Seemed so Tristan in his quiet and direct way while also seeming so unlike the Tristan we all know and love in the movie. Wonderful blending of the old and new Tristans. You are a master at capturing character.
Kate chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Ok, so I really like how you write Aisling's visions as straight, run-on sentences with no quotations for dialogue. I have to read it a couple times but I imagine you did it that way to show the reader something of the nature of the visions. That they can be close, crowded and confusing. That's how I read it. Excellent literary technique to draw the reader in and "see" as Aisling does.
Kate chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I know I'm late to the party, but Lord of the Rings! 'Mellon' means friend in Elvish.
Kate chapter 7 . 1/7/2013