Reviews for Hawk Visions
peachpaige chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I love Aisling's vision. That's an awesome way to explain Lancelot, Arthur, and Gwenivere's triangle. Kudos!
First Noelle chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
I'm so glad to see a new chapter from you! I love this story; can't wait to read more; hope you update again soon!
xx-gunshurt-xx chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
loving the story. can't wait for an update :D
Mutpadarra chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Hey

What an excelent update.

Im so glad you decided to update. I loved this chapter very well done, i hope to see more Tristan soon too.

Thanks again for the update and i hope we get another one soon.
starbirdrampant chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Ohh! It's good that Gwen got told about that vision. I would hate to see the two friends torn apart like in so many other stories.
starbirdrampant chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Nice, tis interesting
srwDachshund chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
yay! i like it.
ljmac chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I hope to see an update soon! Keep writing!
Giffy the Giraffe chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
yay update, i liked the chapter we finally get to hear bout Tristan, *Throws bucket fulls of candy at muse* hehe enjoy. update soon
SilverLight05 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Love it! I'm so glad that you were able to update! Please update soon!

~SL05
peachpaige chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
*throws candy out like it's a parade* I love it! More! Please more! Great job, I can't wait to read more of this story. :)
Poison-Silver chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
this is really good. post more soon :)
Mutpadarra chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Hey

Im glad to see an update from this fantastic story, thank you so much. I wonder why Tristan decided to save her (sounds very interesting if you ask me lol). I hope you continue to write this story as its one of my favourites, again thanks for the excellent update, i hope to see another one soon.
SilverLight05 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Oh you know you meant to put that cliff hanger there! LOL, I really hope you can update soon, I love gentled and I love this story! Please update!

~SL05
x0Skay0x chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
o, cliffie!

Like this story, think I'll stick to it.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »