Reviews for Hawk Visions
Silver chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Its an interestin story. hope u keep up with it.
BleedingTwilight chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This is an interesting start. I haven't read King Arthur fics in a while, but this one definitely caught my interest. I hope that your writer's block goes away soon, because I look forward to where you take this. Good luck and happy writing!
Susangel chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Though it's short it still is as good as ever!XD Loved the reference to Morgan le Fey!

I really like this story and I think it has great potencial!Here are some ideas to help you,feel free to use them or not:

When they reached the ice Asling would make a run for it and would probably be injured whether by the saxons or the knights,but still it would be her and her powers that would save Dagonet and after,as she was injured, and as Dagonet himself was ill, it would be Tristan that would take care of her and perhaps establish a bond...

Thanks for sharing!Can't wait to see how it goes!
GoddessVampAngel chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Thank you for updating! Take as long as you need to, writing can't be forced out. Take care! You're a wonderful writer :)
GoddessVampAngel chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Fab beginning! I'm really looking forward to reading more of Aisling's story. Please update soon! :)
Hitomi1995 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was a really good first chapter and please hurry up to continue it. It's a shame about your other story though. Anyways I was thinking about doing a King Arthur fanfiction with another author and when I get my other stories sorted out I was wondering if you wanted to help with it. I'll talk to you about it ASAP

XOXO

Hitomi1995
peachpaige chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is interesting and I can't wait for more.
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very promising begining!Can't wait to read some more!
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
o, intriguing!
Mutpadarra chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey

Awesome new story, i love the OC character she seems very interesting, i cant wait till she meets the Sarmatian Knights.

Keep up the great work.