Reviews for Hawk Visions
Kate chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Beautifully done and written on Aisling's break for freedom.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh goodness, THANK YOU for being a good writer! What a blessed relief. And so far you have me hooked. Definitely want to see how Aisling gets away from Cynric.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
I looooved this story!
Congratulations on a story well written. :D
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Wonderful story! I loved Aisling, thought you kept her feeling really, well, real, and Tristan seemed very much in character. Great job!
BlackWiltedRose chapter 16 . 12/18/2011
I just read this story today, and it was honestly my favorite Tristan story. I felt sad when it was over...i miss the characters. I wish you continued it, but I must be satisfied with what I have haha thank you for finishing it!
Eomer's Lady chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Mellon is the elvish word for friend from the lord of the rings. Your story's awesome, by the way.
LatinBookReader chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Lord of the rings. Mellon is friend in one of the elven languages
Lucenda chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Great story!
Friz chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
By far the best fanfic I've read involving Tristan. I've read quite a few and never commented before but felt compelled to let you know how very much I enjoyed it. You're writing is of a high standard and your story telling flows very well.

What really stands out to me, compared to others, is that you have most certainly captured Tristan's style of speaking. The little 'eh?' at the end of occasional sentences, and leaving out certain words when speaking ( like 'you' or 'we').In the film there is so little dialogue for his character but you fleshed it out admirably.

You had me giddy with delight at certain parts, especially when he marked her face with his tribal tattoos.

I loved it. Very well done. All the characters were well fleshed out. Aisling was very easy to relate to.

Perhaps the one thing that didn't sit so well with me was the insinuation that perhaps Cerdic would cut Tristan down while his back was turned and he was facing other foes (though this is from Aisling's pov). In the film their fight is very honourable, with him letting Tristan re-arm himself at one point.

To put it into perspective though, most other fics I've read have had many, many things in them I felt was out of character.

Great story. Great OC and keeping in line with pre-existing characters. Very, very well done. A joy to read, and I'm very glad I got to read it all in one go and didn't discover it a couple of years ago! haha
Black Opal1 chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
I absolutely loved this story from the first word to the last. You did a tremendous job in writing this. So happy that she managed to save Tristan and Dagonet, two of my favorite knights. And while I was sad to see Lancelot perish, I agree with your notes after ending. Had she managed to save Lancelot as well then she would have becomes too Sueish. To much of a superhero. Too many authors on fall into that pit.

Anyway...lol...not to be babbling any more. Loved it from start to end.
irishfire chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
Wow! I've been away from this site for awhile but I had to check your story to see if it was updated and it was finished! That doesn't happen often here. I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories of all time. I agree that Aisling couldn't save everyone and I'm happy with how the battle turned out. For a minute, I thought you were going to kill them both! For once, Arthur arrived just in time. And I loooove the Epilogue. But I have to admit that I was wishing for a little toddler to jump out and shower kisses all over 'mommy'. You wrapped up all the loose ends, which must have taken a lot of brainstorming. I will definately check out your other stories because your writing is so beautiful, I just can't stop with this one! I can only hope that my fic wraps up so nicely, if I can finish it at all!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
I absolutely loved this!
askita chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
I've said so much about this chapter, this story, these characters. We've speculated, created, pndered, and plotted to death. As much as I've missed it, I'm glad we're done. It was a wonderful ride, from where I got on, and I wouldn't give it away. Espically with my marking scene. It's awesome.

I love how you've give them time to be THEM, while still giving her the solace that she'll get that one thing she's always wanted. Family.

Love ya girl. You've done great.
hermonine chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
nice story
glitterballx chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Thankyou very much for a great story. It was not like other stories and it really cut the crap that most stories have. I thought the epilogue was brill and a fantastic ending to this sweet and well written story. Look forward to another story.
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »