Reviews for The Librarian's Children
bryson4545 chapter 1 . 5/20
I've probably read this story 3 or 4 times over the last ten years and every time I do I fall in love with it all over again. Thank you for the most incredible story I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
anon chapter 26 . 10/24/2020
I am a decade late to this amazing fic, but so happy to have read this! amazing piece of work, very well thought out and executed.

very few writers can give justice in featuring so many different characters and side stories.. this felt like a television series!

my only small gripe is that rae's injury felt a little like filler and felt out of place in the development of the plot, maybe just the effect of going through 200k in a couple days! other than that, from the start to end, everything flowed beautifully.

amazing writing, and even more amazing will to power through and complete such a mammoth fic!

thank you for the very enjoyable read :)
hope you are doing well!
anon chapter 25 . 10/24/2020
it finally happens! the ship is sailing officially!
anon chapter 24 . 10/24/2020
this really written so well! many plot lines coming together now! can't believe this is ending
anon chapter 23 . 10/23/2020
love Rita! and yes Melvin!
anon chapter 18 . 10/23/2020
steve makes me so angry!
anon chapter 17 . 10/23/2020
I like the focus on Jenny :) very under appreciated as she has a lot of depth.

wondering about Machior suddenly!
anon chapter 16 . 10/22/2020
such a sweet chapter!
anon chapter 15 . 10/22/2020
hahaha Gar and Vakentines, go Gar. loved their outing here especially
anon chapter 13 . 10/22/2020
great chapter, love where this is heading. i really can't stop reading!
anon chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
ahhhhhhhhhh so many things! so good
anon chapter 11 . 10/22/2020
Timmy... ahahaha. Poor arm, but love him being in choir and getting the ladies ;)

go Gar!
anon chapter 9 . 10/22/2020
ahhhhh looking forward to more of Rita and Steve! I really enjoy the depth in this story!

so many angles and background corners you're exploring. it's intriguing
anon chapter 7 . 10/22/2020
sweet chapter. you're giving readers cavities!
anon chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
love this chapter with the bike! also love Melvin's maturity and gesture :) such a sweet girl