Reviews for The Librarian's Children
TheSilverWarrior chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
Omg, I'm so sorry that I didn't review for the previous chapter. Time didn't give me a chance. But I so cannot describe to you the wonderousness of your wonderfully wonderful fanfiction that leaves me in wonder. (lol) But seriously, these last few chapters are AMAZING. I'm not joking, not in the slightest. However, I have ONE complaint-your writing tears me in two: I have been so excited about the end of the story to see how things come out so I was lookin' forward to the end, but I also dread the end because it just means that there are no more chapter updates for the story and I'm left wanting more. Please say that you're gonna write even more fanfictions after this one, else (and this is the truth) there will be a serious lack of quality in this network. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on a-whops, lol. well, I could shower you with compliments about your writing and the plotline and everything and not even begin to cover how amazing this story is. I guess that the best way to describe would be to tell you that I honestly hope that MY writing is even half as good as yours-and I want to get published! So...yeah. Well done, Bravo, and Encore!
Xipz chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
Fantastical. Absolutely marvelous.

It' been a long time since you started, so long, I think I'll read it again before I read the Epilouge.

A few thing I noticed, in two places there are typos.

Every infraction of the grounding would result in an additional week of grounding, and Melvin vowed suck would not be necessary.

There, I think it;s supposed to say such, not suck.

Because, both of them give you a look of…well, it’s like watching a cat get scratched behind the years in that perfect spot.

And there, where I believe it says years instead of ears.

Once again, fantsastic story, and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Will we be getting another BBxRAE soon?

Here's hoping!

~Xipz
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 25 . 12/22/2009
that was so sweet. a wonderful ending to a wonderful story.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Im so happy you didnt die!

you have no idea how worried i was. I mean i thought you had totally forgotten about me-cough-i mean us. i must know what happens. I MUST!
Stoic Moose Zombie chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Again, over all satisfying. Not that I can critique you much along the lines of grammar and story telling since you are pretty damned good at it, and if there were any spelling errors I didn't see them probably because I was too busy enjoying the story. The only thing that worries me is that Ms. Roth may be going soft(Joking of course.) No the best part was something about Garfield worrying about losing his balls if Rachel got the wrong idea, I can't remember if you laid it out that plainly but the insinuation was there.

One other thing I wanted to point out in my first review is that your story has always lingered about whenever I looked through the selection of stories and it looked interesting but with being an alternate universe and that whole thing I was prepared to read the worst. However what a pleasant surprise it was to find I was wrong, in fact you may have the best story throughout the whole Beastboy/Raven archive. But that's just my very humble opinion.
Somewhere In Time chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
Just to say, I did read this chapter when it was updated. Why I didn't review...I have no idea but it was probably that my computer blue-screened on me again and I didn't have the memory to get back to reviewing later.

I love that finally I get to know the full backstories of everyone, including the children, and more insights on why the children are living with Raven. :)
Somewhere In Time chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
I cannot cannot cannot believe I didn't review the 23rd chapter...D:

That said, I'm both glad and sad to hear this story is nearing its end. It's about time you showed us the ending (which I hope is a happy one) but I don't know what I'd do without waiting for your next wonderful chapter. :) This fic is one of my most awaited ones, unlike some stories I just read to pass the time.

And about rapid updates and not-too-frequent reviewing - most cases I'd say you should ask people to review each chapter. In your case, however, I don't think it's necessary. People who really like your story will review each and every chapter, no matter what! I know I love your story, which is why I'm going to go back and review chapter #23.

19 per chapter - wow. I wish I could achieve that level of writing someday. :) Because you're getting this many review because your writing skills are excellent, keeping people and situations real and dramatic in its own way without going overboard.

Merry Christmas! (though I hope there will be another chapter soon, very soon.)
Raven of Alaska chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Long whistle. Wow, just wow. Another amazing chapter. This story gets better and better as it goes on. I recommend this to all my friends, even though most of them don't have a account or, if they do, they don't read Teen Titans stories. I wonder if any of them have even glanced at this, the best, most amazing, thought out, captivating story, not just on , but the internet as well. You are a genius, an amazing author who is the Tolkien of , The Librarian's Children is the Lord of the Rings of , and I shall always hold you in regard as the greatest author will ever know. Now, on to the story.

If I was wearing one, my hat would be off to Rita for the way she handled the car rental dealership and insurance company. That would have given Rachel a headache, I think. I know it would have given me one.

Little kids think the darndest thoughts. Flipping Rachel out of the hammock would have harmed her. I don't think Timmy understands that... oh well. Garfield carried the tray out to Rachel and accidentally woke her up... and led to a very nice conversation, which led to a time for a date that hopefully will go very nicely. I pray that they both have a great time. I wonder what Garfield has planned for their date.

I'm supremely happy that Rachel and Garfield are going out on a date. I believe that Garfield is the only man that could be a father figure for the Roth household. Hopefully, the date goes well, and they have many more, and then a wedding... hopefully.

Melvin, how did I guess. She is extremely smart, she just might find out that her mother and Garfield are going on a date. Still, though, she might not. Anything's a possibility. Will Melvin, Tommy, and Timmy ever figure out that Rachel is their cousin? Or was that part of the story that Rachel told Garfield a lie? Are they even related to her? I think there is a distinct possibility they are related, but I'm not so sure as I was before. Don't know why. Just a very strange feeling I have.

Rachel's settling back into her job nicely. I know how time can fly when at work. One minute you're just starting, the next you're clocking out. If anything, time seems to choose when to speed up or slow down. An old saying goes, Time flies when you're having fun. Yet, I've played games with friends, and those matches sometimes seem longer than an eight hour shift at Safeway, which can sometimes pass in the blink of an eye.

Rita believes in this family, I believe in this family, and may this family continue to exist for years, decades to come. I wonder what the customers, managers and employees of the grocery store will think when they see Rachel Roth going down an isle with a stranger, a man. Not what they'd expect, judging by their reaction to Rachel and Rita. I can imagine some of them fainting. Rachel would probably notice that, though.

Mr. Dayton didn't want Rita slipping away during their senior year, wonder what'll happen if he learns about Rita slipping away to visit Garfield. Not a pretty picture. I just hope he doesn't ruin Garfield's date. I'll be eternally angry at him.

Yahoo! Richard finally popped the question. Congrats to them. May they have many happy years together. May the Winter Wonderland Wedding be filled with joyful laughter, happiness, and smiles abound. Wonder how nervous Garfield will be when/if he gets the chance to pop the question.

Rachel's appointment went nice. I'm glad that my prediction was correct. Rita is a woman with a gigantic, golden heart. How she married Mr. Dayton is anyone's guess.

I'm shaking with anticipation on how the game is going to go. What plan has Garfield concocted? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. This chapter did answer some questions I had.

If I don't hear from you before then, well, Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
MyDemonicSide chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
I love what you've done with this story. It's intriguing and well-written. I think I speak for most when I say thanks for all the time and detail that you put into it. It undoubtedly shows.
Denalien chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
hehe i'm still readin this tory,so don't give up!WRITE MORE,MORE!
Red Cat Lotty chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
As usual, the chapter was great. And now I cant wait to see what's going to happen, will the team win their big game and, of course, how will the date be! It's about time for them to get on with it already!

I really hope other readers will take your request to their hearts and review so you could update ASAP :) And besides, shouldn't you count your most faithful readers' reviews double? So like, with this one you get two :P

Also, I would like to wish you merry Christmas and a happy New Year, all the best to you and your loved ones :)
The Sword's Keeper chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
Hey, I just read all of your story thus far and let me just say that it has quickly become one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the last couple of chapters.
timkhj chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
YAY FOR MORE! (sorry, couldn't resist) Your first reference there is going to leave me talking of killed fathers and wheelbarrows for quite some time. Anyways, wonderful dynamics again, from Gar and Rae's fight to Rita's continued involvement and all the little bits in between. Gar's plans for the date truly intrigue me and I love YOUR creativity in every aspect of what the characters come up with and do. I have no idea his plans, but depending on what they are I may be ripping them off to make my wife happy ;). Overall great job again. It is a refreshing change to dull stories and quite enjoyable to read.
aznjtgirl chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
aw

im excited :D this is cute and its been really awesome. I love it when a couple actually develops their relationship together instead of everything happening all at once. very nice!
Jhinra chapter 24 . 12/20/2009
No worries my irritation fades quickly. Something that all of my friends tease and take advantage of. And the chapter was just as wonderful as those before it. You also don't need to worry about not hering from me agin. I am grabbing on and not letting go until you finish. Even if I got on late.

The mystery is solved! I knew it had to be someone we knew! Ok anyone could know that but gimme a break. Gars comparisons make me laugh, especially when he is talking about the closed conversation and his chances to shine or crash and sink.

Gosh I can't get over how Rita and Steve are so far appart personality wise. It's like they're each others anti, if you will. Guess opposites do attract.

the thing that still strikes me the most about this story is that it's very...for lack of a better word versatile. If you changed the names I seriously bet you could publish this.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »