Reviews for The Librarian's Children
RavenSerendipity chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story. The writing was amazing and I'm sure I'll reread it in the future. It's definitely going into my favorites. :)
The Old Bastard chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Damn, I'd been hoping for Jason Todd.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
This story is beautiful. Well written, personalities didn't stray from Titans we all know and love, and a happy ending that didn't feel rushed or pushed. I'd buy this if it were at a bookstore.
Destroyman chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
This was a very cute story, I greatly enjoyed it! Hopefully you'll write more in the future, this was truly well done!
disturbed blood knight chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
best story i have read in a long time!
Gushing Reader chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
*I either verbally or mentally squealed everytime there was a hint to their TV counterparts, like when Gar was talking about the green monkey, the mongoose, and Raven talked about her demons and "not selling her soul to the devil" and her anger issues and how she had to keep it at bay by meditating and having to be an adult ahead of time. The whole Terra and Malchior thing too. Im still so curious as to what happened with that made them drift a bit apart and I still wonder if maybe this whole time Kori was an alien and nobody knew the whole time which is an amusing thought to have in your head when reading the story and seeing how everyone acts around her though I doubt you wrote it that way and just kept her unusual mustard and super strength and her quirky way of speaking and eternal optimism. Because Kori couldn't be Kori without those traits I suppose haha. I just really really really really REALLY reallt loved this story and thanks for writing it. It made me happy and reflect my attitude towards life.
Gushing Reader chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
She's still called 'the freshman' at the end! GENIUS. I loved this story so muchhhhhh and it was very well thought out and had a very homey feel to it which wad wonderful and perfect. I loved the little hat tips to the TV show like her Blue Jacket, the black raven thing with red eyes, the green paint, the sonic cannon arm cast drawing Vic did, the Codenames, and little minor characters popping in now and then like Herald and Kole. Their backstories were perfect and the whole thing was very believable and profound. My favorite thing about this whole thing was their description of their house and how they all had their own responsibilities to take care of it because it made it so real to me haha. I will once more say that I loved this completely x) and I loved Jinx and Mara. And you made Vic so adorable in this story with his big brotherly, understanding, bigger than life, meat-loving persona. 3 Gahhh. I withwr vervally or men
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
It was nice.
Kifo Sotri chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
This story was well made, well written ( I rarely saw a typo that was harsh enough that it disturbed the stories' flow.) with a heartwarming ending. Thank you for having written this.
lunae57 chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Wow. I mean... wow. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. At first, I have to admit, I nearly stopped reading just because the beginning was a tad slow, but I'm so so so glad I stuck around. Your writing is just amazing, I love your style - it's amusing yet really good at painting a mental picture of everything that's happening. I've been obsessed with this story for a few weeks and have read it during any free time I got, and I couldn't be any more satisfied with the ending. (I'm honestly just happy it had a ending too, not like those stories that are abandoned.) Thanks so much for all the effort you put into these chapters, it really shows through and I appreciate it. You put so much detail into this story and plot was so intricate and captivating and ahhh. Thank you. Thank you so much. Oh, and congrats about getting married and all that which you had mentioned in some of your author's notes. Good luck and goodbye :)
HunterMoore chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
This is a wonderful story. I don't really know what else there is to stay. It is really, really amazing. I loved it. Great work, and assorted other forms of high praise.
Psuedonymous chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Hey, I know I'm like super late and all, but congrats on your marriage.
A.L.L.Y chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Are you ever going to write again? You are a very good writer and I really enjoyed your work... I hope you could still writesome more, they always light my day... Here's my email if you want to answer me: theshippers icloud .com(all together)
Dude chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
The quality of this story is mindblowing. In all my years of reading fanfiction have I read such an amazing story. I was hooked immediately and couldn't believe the quality of writing. Everything from the teen titans world is brilliantly incorporated. It's a shame that you haven't posted any more stories recently. Peace out. Dude
RavensPerchOnMyHead chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
I really liked this story. The way I found it was that beautifulpurpleflame's favorites. This was very nicely written, with hardly any grammar mistakes. I wish I could write a story like this, and maybe I will. I was going to stop reading it at chapter 6, but I couldn't find any reason to, so I kept on reading and enjoying your story.
620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »