Reviews for The Librarian's Children
HollyNinetales chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
as someone from West Virginia I can assure you no one marries their cousins or anyone in relation.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I have to say that I'm so mean not to review after finishing the 11th chapter. This story is the greatest.
mayvicbot chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
This story is wonderfull, I've enjoyed it a lot
deviantchild chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
So her initials are RAR?...how fitting!
Unused Account Here chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
oh my goodness...I used to live in nigeria as well.
Unused Account Here chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
WOW means world of Warcraft?
RavenSerendipity chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story. The writing was amazing and I'm sure I'll reread it in the future. It's definitely going into my favorites. :)
The Old Bastard chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Damn, I'd been hoping for Jason Todd.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
This story is beautiful. Well written, personalities didn't stray from Titans we all know and love, and a happy ending that didn't feel rushed or pushed. I'd buy this if it were at a bookstore.
Destroyman chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
This was a very cute story, I greatly enjoyed it! Hopefully you'll write more in the future, this was truly well done!
disturbed blood knight chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
best story i have read in a long time!
Gushing Reader chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
*I either verbally or mentally squealed everytime there was a hint to their TV counterparts, like when Gar was talking about the green monkey, the mongoose, and Raven talked about her demons and "not selling her soul to the devil" and her anger issues and how she had to keep it at bay by meditating and having to be an adult ahead of time. The whole Terra and Malchior thing too. Im still so curious as to what happened with that made them drift a bit apart and I still wonder if maybe this whole time Kori was an alien and nobody knew the whole time which is an amusing thought to have in your head when reading the story and seeing how everyone acts around her though I doubt you wrote it that way and just kept her unusual mustard and super strength and her quirky way of speaking and eternal optimism. Because Kori couldn't be Kori without those traits I suppose haha. I just really really really really REALLY reallt loved this story and thanks for writing it. It made me happy and reflect my attitude towards life.
Gushing Reader chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
She's still called 'the freshman' at the end! GENIUS. I loved this story so muchhhhhh and it was very well thought out and had a very homey feel to it which wad wonderful and perfect. I loved the little hat tips to the TV show like her Blue Jacket, the black raven thing with red eyes, the green paint, the sonic cannon arm cast drawing Vic did, the Codenames, and little minor characters popping in now and then like Herald and Kole. Their backstories were perfect and the whole thing was very believable and profound. My favorite thing about this whole thing was their description of their house and how they all had their own responsibilities to take care of it because it made it so real to me haha. I will once more say that I loved this completely x) and I loved Jinx and Mara. And you made Vic so adorable in this story with his big brotherly, understanding, bigger than life, meat-loving persona. 3 Gahhh. I withwr vervally or men
Halfwrong chapter 26 . 8/7/2014