Reviews for The Librarian's Children
Magnum0pus chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is one of my favourite stories i come back to read it every once in a while to remind myself that amongst all the fics that are predictable or full of Mary Sues real gems of work can be found.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Beastboy and Raven better get together and have a happy ending or I will be miffed. Big time. I know that they're techinacally 'Gar and Rachel' but they'll always be BB and Raven to me. Also, I REALLY LOATHE STEVE! I WISH HIM THE MOST PAINFUL OF DEATHS! Rita's cool, I like her, but Steve's just a donkey. (The OTHER word for a donkey.)
La5021 chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
I generally don't tend to read AU fics, but damn I've fallen in love with this. I loved the way you added references to the comic books and cartoon and included Melvin, Timmy and Teether. I've seriously spent the afternoon at the beach and now most of the night wanting to know how you ended Gar and Rachel's story, so cudos to you for making it such a good read!
OhNoaBear chapter 26 . 6/7/2012
I enjoyed this a lot.

It's a sweet story of an interesting romance with a solid sense of character and a pretty good plot. Not perfect, though.

The most noticeable point is that it could do with a clean-up; the piece is littered with typos and mis- and just poor word use. The plot is very, very formula and very, very predictable, but not everyone minds that all the time. While there are a few points that come defy predictability, they mostly seem shoehorned to remind us that "these are totally the Titans, guy!" rather than really pointed or well established. The epilogue is pretty glurdgy and reeks of "Babies Ever After," as well, and that does get annoying. The most damning of the flaws, though, is how deeply this falls beyond the level of "Why is this a Fanfic?" I'll accept. The characters are fine, but beyond vague allusions and interactions they could be anyone else other than the characters from the series. There is no compelling reason I can see for this not to be published as original fiction with a simple change of names.

All in all, I had a good time with this. It has its flaws, but I don't mind them all that much.

Solid work,

O. Noah
Ghost King's Queen chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
Amazing story! Took me a couple days to read, and I'm rather sad that it's finished. You have an amazing skill in writing. The pace at which you set the story and details you included, it makes the reader feel as though he/she are in the story themselves. And getting to know all the characters rather intimately. Overall, a marvelous read.
nessette chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but in chapter 16, Mal Duncan was Gar's friend in the orchestra. In this chapter, Rachel names another Mal Duncan as having been a high school bully at the Center. I'm not sure if you intended for these two to be separate characters who simply share the same name or not, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention it anyway.
ZodiacBirdy chapter 26 . 3/13/2012
Oh I Loved This Story To Bits It Was Amazing
Katwizzle chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
this was amazing! i loved it! oh my gosh! great eneding!
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
please tell me where you get this jokes! amazing by the way!
FuzzySandwitch chapter 26 . 10/22/2011
I just wanted to tell you how much I've fallen in love with this story. The characters all seem perfectly in sink with their original personalities, and I just love everything about it! I'm probably saving it as a favorite to be read over and over like a favorite old book.
charis-chan chapter 26 . 9/2/2011
Hey, I'm not a fan of BB/Rae... but I couldn't but love this story. Thank you so much for it, it was a marvelous ride and I really enjoyed it.
Orange Inferno chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I know this story is from a while ago, but by any chance, did you get the name "Rikki" from Rikki Tiki Ravi?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
Jason became Brian ... It threw me off for a moment there. I was like, "who the he'll is Brian?" though I must admit, I prefer the name Brian to Jason :)
FireDitto chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is my new favorite AU story, right up top with Dance of the Skeletons. I absolutely love the way you manage the characters, and the story line is amazing. It wasn't that long ago that I first read it, but it's just crying out at me to be read again.

Thanks so much for sharing it! This story is amazing and you've done the Titans much justice :)
FireDitto chapter 26 . 6/10/2011
Magnificent! I adored reading this from start to finish. It was wonderful to find a recent Titan story so lovingly crafted, that kept true to the characters, especially with it being an AU story.

My only irritation was the number of spelling errors, but it was a long story, and I am no spelling star myself.

Thank you for a lovely story. I really enjoyed it.

FireDitto