Reviews for The Librarian's Children
andIJDC chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
To be honest, I pretty much just skimmed the first third of the chapter- it was just way too much expected disaster after disaster that it got tedious to read through it. But after that, I really liked this chapter. For one thing, I finally got to see a little more of Richard (without just being mentioned as a pair with Kori). Also got some questions answered and...yeah, just overall pleasant ending.
andIJDC chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
As I sat reading through this chapter, I kept getting filled with more dread with every sentence I read. The foreshadowing for disaster here was just too obvious to try to ignore and pretend to be hopeful. I almost wanted to walk away out of dread of what was to come for poor Gar, and I almost felt like I was in his shoes, dragging myself through this chapter; and for that I give you props for pulling so into this story!
andIJDC chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Well, the ending was humorous enough to imply that all will be well, but the irony in it though seems to argue the exact opposite. I'm hoping for the former.
andIJDC chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
D:
...completely and utterly speechless... and here I had been led to a false sense of security that no MAJOR drama could possibly occur now after having mistakenly thought the opposite on several occasions only for my fears not to be realized... but now THIS! Ah, I was on the edge of my seat, biting my lip just wanting to shake my computer screen and scream "nooooo!" the whole time as if that would shake some sense into Rachel.
andIJDC chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Ah, I'm getting anxious for some real lovin' to start between Rachel and Gar. All those tiny moments like the closet incident give me enough to squeal like a silly school girl but at the same time they are almost too much to bare cause it doesn't go anywhere else! You're killing me, and I love and hate you for it.
XD chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
well I understand how raven was nervous about the bike I mean the first time I rode a bike I ran right into my neighbors pricker bush
andIJDC chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Hehe! So the secret behind 'him' is finally revealed! And what a bastard, tsk tsk.
But oh, I was squealing like a little fangirl at Gar catching Rachel on the bike! XD
I'm really liking this story, just viewing the little snippets of their lives. The only thing I'd wish to see more of is Richard interacting with Rachel and the family more, since Robin and Raven had a pretty strong bond on the show. Good thing there's a heck of a lot more reading to be done before I'm done
andIJDC chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Seems Miss Roth is gonna be the kind that has a hard time accepting change. I'm guessing the secret man of the past might be Malchior? (I mean it just can't be anyone else BUT him.) Oh, and agh! you gave my mouth the craving for the apple pie! .
andIJDC chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
The first meeting and the group dynamics- I love it so much!
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
That snippet about Rachel in the grocery store- it seemed so random but so perfectly in character that I just adored it. Like, I quite literally just sat in contemplative admiration, staring off into space for a minute or so after reading that.
andIJDC chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ooh lala! First chapter and I'm already loving this and how well you've integrated the characters into the story
jane chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
I've read this story like 5 times now since it was finished i always come back to it cause its such a nice angst-y story and every character gets there 15 minutes of fame so you get to know how and why they are the way they are you should do the missing years i know its been a while but itd be so awsome just to see the day right after Rachel and Garfield are a couple and see everyones reactions and stuff
Elijah chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god this entire book was wonderful, i really got connected with the characters and am sad its over! :( I think if its not too much you should try and write another BBRae FanFic, with a new storyline thats real-life, because this was awesome, and im way too attached to these characters i might have to re-read it.
Daniel1996 chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
great story. i would love to know what whent on in the missing years.
Daniel1996 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
great story. can't wiat to read more.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »