Reviews for The Librarian's Children
BartWLewis chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Awesome story, loved how Gar lived in this story. Also liked how Rachelo had three adopted children.
A.L.L.Y chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
This is the best story I have ever read... The plot, the situations, even the funny part were very well explained. It have been a long time I read something like this. I hope to see one new story of the Teen Titans or a new chapter of this story.
Love A.L.L.Y.
QuxxnofThrones chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
Just wanted to say I loved this story and stayed up late these past couple of nights to read it, I don't usually like AU but you stuck to who they really are just minus the superpowers. This is now one of my favorites.
Blak-Ice chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
I loved this story. It was really well written, it was entertaining and it was nice and long. I will definitely be rereading this again some time in the near future.
andIJDC chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
First off, I just have to say that I absolutely loved this story. It was such a refreshing change of the typical teenaged-romance stories that are everywhere. That being said though, the ending kind of left me wanting more- like I just went through an amazingly delicious dinner with just enough room for dessert only to be given a tiny bite instead of a whole slice of cake.
I really did love being able to see how all the characters grew and changed through their struggles in a very beautifully written story, but I would have like to see more from Gar and Rachel trying to work out the kinks of being an actual couple rather than just waltzing around each other without ever admitting anything. Sometimes I felt that some of the drama in the story was just thrown in there for the sake of having another reason for them not to get together hidden in the form as a smidgen more of character development (which nearing the end of the story there already was plenty of).
One of the things that had first hooked me to this story was how in the beginning you incorporated little bits and pieces of everyone's lives, allowing them to slowly intertwine. But then somewhere in the first couple of chapters, Kori and Richard just kind of disappeared once they had the first date. I could have done with a little less Gar and Rachel for a good mix of all three couples (but that's a completely different point that's more my personal preference and really doesn't affect the flow of the story).
But once again, really great story overall.
andIJDC chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
To be honest, I pretty much just skimmed the first third of the chapter- it was just way too much expected disaster after disaster that it got tedious to read through it. But after that, I really liked this chapter. For one thing, I finally got to see a little more of Richard (without just being mentioned as a pair with Kori). Also got some questions answered and...yeah, just overall pleasant ending.
andIJDC chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
As I sat reading through this chapter, I kept getting filled with more dread with every sentence I read. The foreshadowing for disaster here was just too obvious to try to ignore and pretend to be hopeful. I almost wanted to walk away out of dread of what was to come for poor Gar, and I almost felt like I was in his shoes, dragging myself through this chapter; and for that I give you props for pulling so into this story!
andIJDC chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Well, the ending was humorous enough to imply that all will be well, but the irony in it though seems to argue the exact opposite. I'm hoping for the former.
andIJDC chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
D:
...completely and utterly speechless... and here I had been led to a false sense of security that no MAJOR drama could possibly occur now after having mistakenly thought the opposite on several occasions only for my fears not to be realized... but now THIS! Ah, I was on the edge of my seat, biting my lip just wanting to shake my computer screen and scream "nooooo!" the whole time as if that would shake some sense into Rachel.
andIJDC chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Ah, I'm getting anxious for some real lovin' to start between Rachel and Gar. All those tiny moments like the closet incident give me enough to squeal like a silly school girl but at the same time they are almost too much to bare cause it doesn't go anywhere else! You're killing me, and I love and hate you for it.
XD chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
well I understand how raven was nervous about the bike I mean the first time I rode a bike I ran right into my neighbors pricker bush
andIJDC chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Hehe! So the secret behind 'him' is finally revealed! And what a bastard, tsk tsk.
But oh, I was squealing like a little fangirl at Gar catching Rachel on the bike! XD
I'm really liking this story, just viewing the little snippets of their lives. The only thing I'd wish to see more of is Richard interacting with Rachel and the family more, since Robin and Raven had a pretty strong bond on the show. Good thing there's a heck of a lot more reading to be done before I'm done
andIJDC chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Seems Miss Roth is gonna be the kind that has a hard time accepting change. I'm guessing the secret man of the past might be Malchior? (I mean it just can't be anyone else BUT him.) Oh, and agh! you gave my mouth the craving for the apple pie! .
andIJDC chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
The first meeting and the group dynamics- I love it so much!
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
That snippet about Rachel in the grocery store- it seemed so random but so perfectly in character that I just adored it. Like, I quite literally just sat in contemplative admiration, staring off into space for a minute or so after reading that.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »