Reviews for The Librarian's Children
Tarson chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Hooray for speedy updates! _

Not much to say here, the quality is as good as ever. I shall anticipate the next part with great excitement!
Fan of the toons chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
i luv this story so far it's so cute!
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

-beautifulpurpleflame
Jackpot Zeek chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Congrats on the wedding! and thank you so much for creating this beautiful story!I have been reading BB and Rae Fan-fiction for years and it has been so long since i have read such a refreshing and brilliant story.
Tarson chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Rachel has the nerve to call GAR stubborn? HA! XD She's the one who can't seem to accept gifts.

Another great chapter, I can see all these events and characters clear as day happening in the real world. I can't wait for the next one, and congratulations again on the marriage. I hope you two make each other very happy.
timkhj chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
another great chapter. I finished reading this wearing the same grin Rae had on - the characters' emotions come through excellently. great job again!
Fan of the toons chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
cute
Tears of Trees chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I really like the story. There are a few spelling mistakes, but they don't really effect the story. Update! :)
myrthill chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
first of all, congratulations on getting married _

second, this chapter is just great as usual. so, her feeling from before is anger because of the feel of betrayal and not jealousy?

sigh..can't wait to see next chapter, conrgratulations again :)
XnvrmoreX chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Congratulations on your wedding! Can't wait for the double update. ]
Tarson chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
OMG! :D

You is getting married? Whoo-hoo! XD

Congratulations! :3 I hope you are very happy together forever.
timkhj chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Congrats and enjoy the wedding! Very good chapter, I really like how everything is coming together so slowly - it's very realistic and very believable. The emotions portrayed are really believable and I like the conflicts arising - not evil malicious people, just people exploring new relationships. Great job!
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Very well done. Can't wait for more!
A very odd fellow chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Congratulations on your wedding! I'm enjoying this story immensely, and I can't wait for the double update. Have fun and enjoy the honeymoon.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Very nice chapter and can't wait for the next. Good luck on your wedding and I hope it all goes well. _

-beautifulpurpleflame