Reviews for The Librarian's Children
cici chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
I realy love this story! It's so good! Please update soon!
RabulaTasa chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Heh, I wish I'd had some teachers as forgiving about due dates as Gar when I was in high school. Remembering assignments was always the bane of my academic existence.

I like the "Momwatch" thing that the kids are doing too. It seems to me almost as if they're doing some sort of reconnaissance in preparation for... well, something.

-John
Tarson chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
Whoo! Marshmallows! _

And Jenny is so mysterious. o.o She is teh ninja! And what kind of car is it? Is it a muscle car, or sports car, or sedan, or SUV?
timkhj chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
I feel repetetive in just saying how much I love this piece, the characterizations, and the whole emotional current of the fic. So, umm, Great Pacing! I haven't said that yet, right? You have such a natural flow in this story, completely believable and completely understated. No "Gar just realized he loved Rae!1!1 OMG! And she loves him back!" It's a very simple, natural progression. Great job so far!
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Ooh, the kids know that Garfield has a crush on their mother. I see much teasing up ahead. Garfield, watch out!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Kakureru No Kage chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
love it! i have not read a good AU in a long time, and yours is one of the best .
IGAF-kun chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Nice updates. The ending of chapter seven is my favorite thus far.

Keep up the good work.
writing4alllifes chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
OMZ your story ROCKS! I've fallen in love with this. Update soon, kay? Don't leave us hanging! Check out my story. It's Justice League University. RaexRob. Keep the good writing juices flowing!
wawaboy2 chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
He He... Sleepy Rachel... That's a funny thought... Update soon...
Jackpot Zeek chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Great Chapter!
timkhj chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Ah! Wonderful! Your finesse with each character is amazing. I absolutely love the story so far! Jenny's car issues are a bit worrying, which means you're doing a great job with the suspense of the plot. Great job!
darkeststar23 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
I'M DIEING FROM THE SUSPENSE wow glad i got that off my chest so that was a smegging 100/100 i love it love all of it
XnvrmoreX chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
two chapters in a week, one of my dreams has finally come true. XD these were great, update soon! ]
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Another nice chapter. _ I can't wait for the next.

-beautifulpurpleflame
Tarson chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Hooray for speedy updates! _

Not much to say here, the quality is as good as ever. I shall anticipate the next part with great excitement!
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »