Reviews for The Librarian's Children
Elijah chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god this entire book was wonderful, i really got connected with the characters and am sad its over! :( I think if its not too much you should try and write another BBRae FanFic, with a new storyline thats real-life, because this was awesome, and im way too attached to these characters i might have to re-read it.
Daniel1996 chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
great story. i would love to know what whent on in the missing years.
Daniel1996 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
great story. can't wiat to read more.
Thunderbird chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Oh, exciting! Happy marriage to you, happy marriage to you, happy marriage to crossedeyedbutterfly, happy marriage to you!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
THANK YOU for writing this marvelous story- the Librarian's Children. I have dearly loved it, bookmarked it, treasured it, snuck it in to all my little moments throughout my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :} - a grateful reader
DegreeBound205 chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
This was a very wonderful story I loved how you put these characters in such a real life universe and made it work so well. Please keep up the good work
Jason9000 chapter 26 . 12/12/2012
Took me two days, but I finished it. Well done on thos.
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
this is a really alsome story very good indeed.
LitUp'Nside chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
Oh my goodness! Sorry about that last comment. I'm new to this, and I think I got this amazing fic mixed up with something else... Eh hehe woops -_-, Well done and fantastic job on the plot and preservation of the character's personalities. You kept them true to themselves the entire time. So again sorry and thanks again for posting it!
LitUp'Nside chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Your work is positively awesome. Don't know if you'll ever update this, but please do if you are willing to.
Magnum0pus chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is one of my favourite stories i come back to read it every once in a while to remind myself that amongst all the fics that are predictable or full of Mary Sues real gems of work can be found.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Beastboy and Raven better get together and have a happy ending or I will be miffed. Big time. I know that they're techinacally 'Gar and Rachel' but they'll always be BB and Raven to me. Also, I REALLY LOATHE STEVE! I WISH HIM THE MOST PAINFUL OF DEATHS! Rita's cool, I like her, but Steve's just a donkey. (The OTHER word for a donkey.)
La5021 chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
I generally don't tend to read AU fics, but damn I've fallen in love with this. I loved the way you added references to the comic books and cartoon and included Melvin, Timmy and Teether. I've seriously spent the afternoon at the beach and now most of the night wanting to know how you ended Gar and Rachel's story, so cudos to you for making it such a good read!
OhNoaBear chapter 26 . 6/7/2012
I enjoyed this a lot.

It's a sweet story of an interesting romance with a solid sense of character and a pretty good plot. Not perfect, though.

The most noticeable point is that it could do with a clean-up; the piece is littered with typos and mis- and just poor word use. The plot is very, very formula and very, very predictable, but not everyone minds that all the time. While there are a few points that come defy predictability, they mostly seem shoehorned to remind us that "these are totally the Titans, guy!" rather than really pointed or well established. The epilogue is pretty glurdgy and reeks of "Babies Ever After," as well, and that does get annoying. The most damning of the flaws, though, is how deeply this falls beyond the level of "Why is this a Fanfic?" I'll accept. The characters are fine, but beyond vague allusions and interactions they could be anyone else other than the characters from the series. There is no compelling reason I can see for this not to be published as original fiction with a simple change of names.

All in all, I had a good time with this. It has its flaws, but I don't mind them all that much.

Solid work,

O. Noah
Ghost King's Queen chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
Amazing story! Took me a couple days to read, and I'm rather sad that it's finished. You have an amazing skill in writing. The pace at which you set the story and details you included, it makes the reader feel as though he/she are in the story themselves. And getting to know all the characters rather intimately. Overall, a marvelous read.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »