Reviews for Children in Charge
Kyle chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
See *Message iN A Bottle* if you haven't already and you will kinda see wht I mean in chapter 1.

Message in a bottle is one of my top 5 favorite ones where both holograms yelled ROMULANS! to the computer when they figured out how to fire phasers.

I also like how the newer hologram was all like: "Well which button says fire!" when asked by the EMH to fire photon torpedoes the very first time.
Kyle chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Holy !#!$ This is SO good and I like how Naomi got frigtened but regained her composure.

There is only one thing that would've made this story more believable is that when Naomi was trying to find things like the view screen you should have her make a couple mistakes here and there.

I mean flying Voyager is not like flying an airplane and Naomi should've made a few innocent mistakes like accidently arming and disarming the torpedos when she meant for another button or messing with the engines by accident causing different reactions.

Other then that I find your works to be VERY VERY promising.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
A very good ending.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
The children are very resourceful.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
good chapter :)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I enjoyed your first chapter. I'm looking forward to the remainder of this story. :)
LynnEGib chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Very enjoyable story!
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I thought this was an amazing story. I kinda wish it was made into an actual episode of Voyager; that would've been an interesting thing to see. I can just imagine the trailer now.

"Naomi Wildman has woken up to a nightmare!"

*a clip showing Naomi waking up and calling for her mother*

"The entire crew of Voyager has gone missing,"

*clips of Voyager's interior with no one else on board*

"Except, the Doctor and the children."

*clips show the Doctor and the Borg children with worried expressions*

"Now, Naomi and the kids must rescue Voyager's crew,"

*a clip shows Captain Janeway's message to Naomi*

"Or be forced to head back to Earth,"

*A clip of Samantha saying goodbye to Naomi and Naomi calling out to her*

"On the next, Star Trek Voyager!"
sci-fi.geekazoid chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I just read up to this chapter and read your messages at the bottom, sorry to upset you, but Scotty never saved 49 El Aurians from the Lakul... and I quote "I got 47, out of 150!" sorry but I am a known trekkie in my hometown

Nice story though
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
A wonderful story! I especially like the role the Doctor did through it all. He was much more congenial than he usually was, and I liked that.

What races were Mezoti, Azan and Rebi? Perhaps you could have reminded us.

Thank you for finally finishing this! Happy New Year!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Great story!

budrick1701e chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
liked the story and story line , just like the epi of s.t.t.n.g where picard and some crew have to reclaim the enterprise after it being over run by ferengi while recovering from being little kiddies themselves due to a transporter accident, never underestimate children , they can surprise you ,,
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
This is brilliant, you make the ending Paramount wrote look like nothing. I love this, if you are thinking of a follow-up story, yes pretty please.
K.McGrath chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Wonderful! I cant wait for the next part!
Texting titan terror chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Very good chap, can't wait to see what happens next