Reviews for Seen and Unseen
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
A very good story until chapters 20 and 21. Did you get tired of writing it and decide to just skip to the end?
shiftyless chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
good & neat
wizmage chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
Is it over. Is the story finished?
Braille12456.35 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I'm really enjoying this story! Creative and well written and I like your characters so far.

One thing you might change. If Harry has been taught how to cope as a blind person, he would know the best way to tell Molly Weasley to lead him: let him take her elbow. Otherwise, nicely done thus far.
tazindy chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
this story was great untill the seemed that you were focused the whole syry on harry, then out of the blue the chapter before the wedding was all about Mallory. I don't mind that i just wished you could have shown the confontation between Harry and Voldemort.
Mark Heffron chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Excellent story but you have made a small mistake: ONLY Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. Over here in Britain there is no such holiday. Sorry for destroying the image of your story.

-(-)- Mark Heffron of Great Britain -(-)-
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 21 . 9/10/2008
Luv how ur story is going and can't wait to see what happens next.
Airlady chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
What a beautiful ceremony and the incorporation of the parents.
JWOHPfan chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Nice ending for a very sweet story. I like the notion of all three parents looking down on them as they begin their new life together as a couple. Nice touch!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Aw such a sweet chapter. Is that the ending? Was a bit confused by your AN at the beginning.
Wonderbee31 chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Very good to see more of this, and really enjoyed the whole part here.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
Me like. Forgive the bad review but I'm really tired. Update please.
Mikee chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
Fun story - even if Thanksgiving is strictly an American Holiday.

I am wondering how it is they burried Daniel since he fell through the veil ...? How did they get his body for buriel? And is Voldie truly dead.?

Looking forward to seein what you do next.
Airlady chapter 20 . 7/26/2008
Definitely different trip to the ministry.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 20 . 7/26/2008
Fast paced but good, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)