Reviews for Music of the Night
twilightdiva23 chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Aww, this story has a great ending! I'm glad everyone got their happy ending after all :)
Hope of the Fairies chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Oh my god that story had me hooked the whole entire time! It was romantic and vivid. You are a awesome writer! The funny thing is, Twilight and POTO do have some interesting similarities. Like Both Raoul and Christine were childhood friends, and Jacob and Bella were also. Edward makes a brilliant Phantom. I can just picture him in that cape! Keep on writing!
satineRiP16 chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
Omg! I love this story! It is now officially on my top 5 :)) maybe even top 3;) i have been searching for good crossovers of Twilight and POTO...and i love this one! You have put in so much emotion in the story and with ur writing skills, it all went perfectly:) i am so inlove with this story! Keep up the good work;)
EasGames chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
WOW... It's... It's... It's perfect. I love it!
EasGames chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Love it! The ring in the musicbox is a fantastic idea :D
EasGames chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I absolutly love this fic! The most wonderfull crossover i have ever read :) And i love phantom of the opera so its perfect!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
oh my god

1. twilight is my favourite movie and book

2. phantom of thee opera is my most ADORED plays

story is amazing and i will print it and keep it with me everywhere :D

4. this is the best story EVRRRRRRRRRR

:D im sooooo sad tht this is over :'( im cryng inside and and screamng as well about how AWESOMEE it is! btw the first time i saw phantom of the opera was last year when i was 11, becuz our skool were doing the play and when i went and watched it i IMMEDATLY fell in love with it and now tht ive read this im screaming becuz this is my most favourite plays ever im going to print it and make it into a little book like thing and then im going to be completly dependent on it like i am with my ipod; im gonna take it evrywhr with me and btw...

did i mention this story made me screeam?

and cry and laugh and dance?

and that i love it to ...etc pieces :D :D :D :D
carol chapter 15 . 2/5/2010
aww..yes! E/B forever! now that's how you end a story. i loved it when they would get romantic or playful. they are just so perfect together. thank you for this story.
Anna of Greece chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
I REALLY LOVED IT. WELL WRITTEN
zero wolf chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
dude im im CRYING right now snif i loved it prect bravo bravo
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ENDING! How Jacob sees Edward and Bella dancing in the graveyard and how Bella gets her music box back!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I love how you put the lion and the lamb on top of the music box and put an engagement ring inside of it! It was brilliant!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
this chapter was really good. I liked the confrontation between Jasper and Edward and the one between him and Bella.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Sorry if this is getting redunant, but I love Twilight and The Phantom of Opera. I love how Carlisle allowed Edward to construct the Opera and have a say in the management of it!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
This is my favorite part of the Phantom of the Opera! Great job writing this. It is absolutely fabulous!