Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
CjTheDragonWolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Scorch, I know who you really are. Stop going for cynder Tyron. And a good fanfic all together. Now for an old spice comurshal,
Oh scorch now look at what you've done. You've turned turned my young man into an pusy, Scorch *do da do do do so do do
(sometimes I don't think I have it with me to do constructive critism XD)
easily one of my favorite authors.
Cool-Breeze121 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow! Very nice job, I loved it!
Her0ofWinds chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Bravo! Brilliant! Super! Can't say anything that isn't a compliment.
Antrxx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yay for cynical Cyril
bhPixelFire chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this is pretty cool, you really should do more one shots showing Scorch causing trouble... oh! wait! What about Scorch's

back-story... like what made him such a jerk!
Jagthedragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Well here, in short, is a little part that my best character, Sulfer, would do in this situation. Taking Terradon's place.

Schorch was no Mach for the brute strenth of Sulfer. The 8 foot tall dragon attacked nonstop and his tail blade ripping huge wounds in Schorch's body. Schorch jumped back and began using his element to burn Sulfer who responded with his own element of darkness. Schorch was left there to burn...
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
really good! and it made me think of the pat benatar song, which also has the same name. keep these up!

-luna
Croclover95 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Okay This was one Heckuva story and the end was HILARIOUS!(The part where Cynder found out Spyro knew the whole time)

Keep up the good writing :)

God bless,

Crocluva95
DerpMuffin chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
If I was there scorch would be toast! Or Ice, more like it.
mike299 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
nice story... i hate scorch dont you? i think everyone does... except scorch... lol
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love it and love is a battlefeild
Aduro Tri chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
you are always a good writer...no matter what

the dragon of the Hill
Ryft Darkpaw chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
hey hey hey, i'm back again! well since this is going to be a long night for me, i decided to see what you had, and came across this in my research...not exactly what i was looking for, but still effective. well done and keep it up!

That's all i got, Laters! -Ryft
Mable chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awesome!
Valentine McDaniel chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Truely amazing! Your writing is great, some of the best I've seen on this site. Keep it up!