Reviews for Watanuki's workload increases
Adnarim Neko chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
What happens if you thought that she was both Doumeki and Watanuki's kid? Do I get double cookies?
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
LMAO! I have tears running down my face... And I now have the desire to draw a pregnant Watanuki... XD Fun! Great story. Wasn't that hard to figure out after the first couple times her blue eyes were mentioned.

softdreamer chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
it's a nice story amd you actually made me want to watch Card captor Sakura... :D
mina chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
yue no rei chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Aww so cute. So those who guessed she was Shizuka's were also right too though I did guess she was both of theirs :D
ELENIOFME chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
wow this story is great was just wondering if u would write another one anytime soon.
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Nice story but is there a sequal? Like, as in future Kimihiro (Doumeki) being pregnant and events leading up to the muted girl?
oLynxXo chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
actually my first thought was right, maybe because of my sick fantasy ... i had thought of the idea already before i found your story ... lol ... and through the discription it was quite obvious really but you just tried confusing us with your comments ...

this story was so very sweet and i'd seriously love to know how it happend (_)
stef chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
i loved ur story. a bit confusing, didn't really get the foreshadowing (sorry i'm a bit dense), but cute anyway. good job.
Annete chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Oh I was giggling like mad through the whole chapter anticipating Watanuki finally understanding who's the other parent and yelling about it XD.
Unknown289 chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Wow, this is very interesting. Considering this is a very good first XHolic fanfic i read. Just started with this new addiction for Watanuki/Doumeki pairing. The fic is short, wish it was longer, hope there's going to be a sequel maybe? It was a bit confusing in chapter 5 but i'l reread to get a bit deeper. I like the name Yuki no Yuuki. It's a good story, keep up the good work...
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
aw, that was nice. I like the fact that Watanuki is hidding the doll for the future, and that he suspects everything on Yuuko.

It was a nice read, you gave us the story of them as parents while skipping the odd pregnancy part..though a pregnant watanuki would be rather funny.

Good job!
R.S.Azalea chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
well that was a good ending. I like it, good job in your story.
R.S.Azalea chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Yuki no Yuuki! that's awesome! I love it. (even though she still is kind of creepy)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »