Reviews for Revelations: A Parody
Carolyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was both horrifying and hilarious. My favorite bit was Bones turning into Gollum for the "we hates her" line. :P
Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my God I was so scared at first. When I saw 'Selly' I thought NO your having Brennan's letter be to SULLY. Then I saw partner and I knew that you really meant Booth lol. Seeley's name is so often misspelled as Seely Sealy Sealey Selly they really should've given him a better name. Anyway I liked the letter except the Brennan cutting herself part :(
and she knew love chapter 1 . 10/10/2010

I could not stop laughing. Very few stories actually have me laughing out loud, and this one did it. Although, it might not count, since it's a parody, and a wonderfully horrendous one too. This parody reflects a dozen of the mistakes I've seen that make me want to cringe. The post-script was what had me clutching my sides. Can you get any FURTHER from Brennan's personality than that?

Amazing job!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahaha f**kin funny AS... that's RAD!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Bahahahahahahahaha this is wonderful. 3
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 8/31/2009

I didn't fall to the floor but I did punched the desk. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA (the js are because I'm from South America and that's how we laugh)

Brennan's slightly OOC! JAJAJAJAJA! XOXOXO! I've been cutting myself for weeks! JAJAJAJA! chocolate brown Labrador Retriver eyes! I'll spot vecause I wills cut 'n paste teh hole history. JAJAJAJAJAJA!

SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Haha. This was hilarious. Very good parody :-)
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
LOL! This was hilarious! What is very sad is that I have seen fics like this (though not necessarily for Bones). The spontaneous singing was what really made me lose it though-I'm sure my mom is wondering why I'm giggling at my laptop. XD

Thanks for making me smile! :)

P.S. LOL, Brennan and "Silly". Why yes, it is silly.
Jenn loves bones chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
lol. That's strange but funny. You captured the overdone-ness that many fiction writers somehow manage to incorporate into their dramatic little descriptions hah. Nice.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I usually try to write meaningful reviews, but...

! xD Hilarious! seriousness completely failed this time.
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
And clicky the little button, I shall! This was hilarious. :) Nice work. Always love having me a laugh.
1.6180 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I know this was a long time ago, but I just HAD to review. .you. XD

While reading this I burst out laughing, which is bad since it's 11:30 at night right now. I especially loved:

She began to sang, ignoring the strange looks Hodgen's was gave to her.

I will never have the chance to feel your tongue probe the hot, wet depths of my mouth and engage in that ancient mating dance

I will never have the chance to get fat with your twins

I have been cuting myself for weeks now. It helps relive the pain I felt knowing that you and CAm were satisfying your biolOgIcaL urjes together. We hates her.

Some stories really are like this, and you did a great parody of that.(:
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008