Reviews for His Little Light
rainy angellz chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
What a great little fic! I haven't read fic in so long, and this was a great way to get back into it. :) Thanks! :)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I am so glad i found this little gem when i was re-reading some of your work- i had never read it before - i LOVE maggie stories- thanks
GraciePie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh...I've been gone too long! Adorable.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Beautiful. Bobby fretting over how to tell Maggie about the new baby without losing his credibility with her was so Bobby. Most people tend to think that children forget things that are said to them, Bobby knows Maggie never forgets. I really love her uncomplicated, direct questions. Her only real concern was not that daddy lied, but if she would have to give up Tommy. Once assured, she was happy to have a new baby to love. What a relief for Bobby. I also liked that Maggie got up and turned on a light. This gave her the opportunity to see her father's face, read his eyes, and it made everything so clear between them. No shades or darkness between them. Resting her head on his shoulder and sliding her hand into his hair was the perfect ending to Bobby's worry. Maggie, like her daddy, is so protective of those she loves. Great line about Maggie saying the sky was too close and Bobby fully understanding that feeling.

I wonder if Tommy and the new baby are going to be sleepers. If they start roaming the house at all hours along with Daddy, well, poor Alex is going to feel left out. I know you are working on my wonderful Tommy story, but I would also love to see a real indepth story of a special relationship aspect between Maggie and Alex.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, so sweet! She's the best medicine for Bobby...nothing in a bottle could compare! lol
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Thank you so much for this. It was well worth the wait to hear the father/daughter talk that I new was coming. Better than I had anticipated, actually (no offense intended). You really do have a nack for these characters.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
complex but sweet! those two are so alike. i found it fascinating that the atmosphere affected them both like that. and i'm glad they worked it out together. he doesn't need booze - just maggie.
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Nice. Bobby needs all the love he can get no matter who gives it to him.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is just beautiful.
Noir Nire chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aww so cute! Great Job! I love the little world you've created for Bobby...I wish he had that world! And I am in love with Maggie! *cuddles* Can't wait for another!
Poeticpunk777 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Loved it! Great job!
YaneDirnt20 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
aw...what happened with Nicole? Xl...epic confused...but I really like this...Its really cute...great job!
ComptonLover chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
What a beautiful little story. I absolutely adore this AU world you've made for our Bobby Goren. I wish he really had it! Thanks.
chlark4 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is the cutest thing I have every read, of course I love your Choices storyline and I love the relationship that Bobby has with his kids, Maggie especially. She is very smart and very much like Bobby and in reading each of these stories I can see it in every one. Loved this story so much.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008