Reviews for Nine Hours
LaueHime chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Haha now i could see that happen! Seriously, good thing you came up with! I indeed haven't read anything like that yet. The beat is a little hard to get into but the content is fine! Nice work ;)
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That last part almost made me cry! Poor Naruto! This was a really good fic!
Seitora chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Awesome. I was looking through some backrecords and found this piece. Pretty neat how a one-man army managed to take the whole place down in 9 hours, though I'm thinking that he probably could have caused more explosions.

That aside, I find it amusing that Naruto killed off Kakashi right away. Is Naruto perhaps afraid of Kakashi, whether because of his MS or because he was Naruto's first sensei, or did Naruto just want to get rid of as many big threats as possible and found that Kakashi was easily predictable with his visiting the memorial tombstone everyday?
Alice chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It was really good sequal if possible plzz
Matu07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was great, you should do a sequel to it;)
firedrizzt chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
awesome it would be even sick-a if you made it into a crossover with something like Inuyasha or HP or something esle
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aw, some of them desrved to live. but i don't blame naruto for snapping
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
It was good. They treasoned the man who gave his life for them, the village deserved to die.
Bloodyredshade chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
you should make a sequel where he goes to another demension.
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ohshit nice
Saiyura chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oh my gosh. TT TT How sad! Poor Naruto! /the village deserved what they got, but poor those who stood by him/
alwaysbroke chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i wonder what made you write this story. it was entertaining, and strange.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great one-shot!
knight504 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow...that was good

I can so totally see him doing all that!

Cool oneshot
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
really good u should do more.