Reviews for Happy Holidays: Valentine's Day Edition
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Are you going to write more? These are great
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Yay for valentines day!
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Award for cutest valentines day goes to this.
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Love this so far. Especially Parker. Can't get over the cuteness of that kid.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Love when Booth& Caroline interact! And B/B/Parker...
Suzanne chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Very sweet. And Parker is so adorable. Why is Parker such a cute kid on the show and in most fanfics when TV kids are usually such a pain? Dunno, but he is great.
Joy Kennan chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
HONK!
ellevee chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
This was ADORABLE! I love Parker almost as much as I love Booth :-)
chuckfandoc chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I ahve been loving your stories so far, and this has been one of my favorites. Good Choice on the ring description. it is what I got my wife. :)
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
that was great loved it
kaitebug chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I love it.
Sweetlilloz chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
ok yes it takes me a while to get back and read these with my life being so busy at the moment but I think they are alwasys worth the wait.
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
The last bit with Booth in the jewellery store was almost painful..Bones would have killed him!
BonesDBchippie chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Hey you smutterific gal pals!

L k who made it through another fluff-o-rama filled holiday! Lil'o me! And WooHOO! What a FLUFFY one it was too! Ya got BOTH those BOOTH BOYS all TANGLED up into snagled knots! You two are a HOOT! I'm not quite sure who was more adorable... Booth or Parker! And although Booth trying to hide the "wedding" slip up (twice)from her, their little adult eeww faux pas in front of Parker, Booth's comment about not being able to "ship Parker to Antarctica", AND his HILLARIOUS little trip to the jewlery store were all priceless-I have to say my absolute favorite conversation was between Brenn and Ange:

“That decomposed?” Brennan said incredulously. “That’ll be a fun challenge.”

“If that’s your idea of fun, I’m pretty sure the PTA won’t even let you in.”

“Thank God.”

OH DEAR LORD that was TOTALLY hysterical! I could just see the the very expressive face Ange gave Brenn, only to have it shot right back at her! YUP, this was a good holiday ladies! I thoroughly enjoyed it and was even happier to find out it was an eency-weency bit behind schedule...just like me! Gona run and see if I can fit one more in before snooze time!

~G :D
Leena7 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
OMG! He's going to ask her at easter isn't he.