Reviews for TimeOut
TheFan1 chapter 1 . 7/18
This was classified as humorous? Other than that, good fic
LOL3 chapter 1 . 5/19
oh I think I knnow the "boyfriend"...
FoureverAsheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I LOVE IT! OMG, "DON'T HATE"? HOW CAN I? AMAZING WRITING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Fluff!
-Sophia Asheart
Ema chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I know this probably wasnt supposed to be a funny fanfiction but I was cracking up during mist of it. Lol I loved it
Ema chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Omg I can just imagine Beast Boy swinging from a rope singing some weird song off key in cat language lol omg im dying XD
Neptopolis5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
The story was well written, I'll admit that. However, the Tameranean rope seemed really odd. Why would Starfire randomly have a piece of rope from her planet laying around? Also, Raven would never hang Beast Boy from the roof. And Beast Boy would never have suicidal thoughts. If the rest of the Titans knew that Beast Boy was hanging from the roof like that, they would have taken him down. And why would Starfire lend Raven Tameranean rope to hang Beast Boy like that? Those were some thoughts I had while reading the story. But it was written well, I liked the description in the beginning.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
why does it have to be nonexsitent, update, have him steal a diary, read an "interesting" entery, and she gets a boyfriend coughbbcough, and up hold the rating! M stories are ment for lemons!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Fangs for the info.(obliviuosly slides shotgun under chair)

Um. Is this fic complete? Bye! Oh, wait a minute...
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow, that really was a great one-shoot/story for your first try.

((It's actually in the level of an experienced writer's style))

I guess you meant you were new to but not to story writting right? Because this story was definetly way too awesome to be something a beginner would write

I loved how in-character Cyborg was and maybe Beastboy in some parts, thought he was just slightly OOC in some other parts, like him suddenly being so open about asking Raven about the Boyfriend thing. I loved the slight humor you had too, like when Cyborg said that thinking wasn't healthy for BeastBoy XD

You also did a great job at keeping grammer mistakes to the minnimum!

~ CupidKirby
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
The story isn't bad but... a hanging? How is she surprised he got hurt, when she left him hanging in an enchanted unbreakable noose for hours? He must remain motionless until release or suffer a horribly painful death. That's not a friendly punishment. That's legitimate torture!
Hero07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Alright! First of all, welcome to Teen Titans fanfiction!

Now, time for the actual review. Honest or nice? I'll do both!

For your first fanfiction, this is very good. You actually wrote something original too (which is something most people don't do until their third or fourth fanfic). I didn't catch any spelling mistakes, so that's excellent. There are a few grammatical errors, like using the past tense in wrong places, but in comparison to most others whose spelling and grammar are atrocious, you're definitely above average. You have some nice imagery and sentences in there too.

Overall, this is excellent for a first fic, which means that if you continue writing you'll get even better. I'm expecting great things to come from you.

-Hero07
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Holy crap, that was awesome. Breath of fresh air in the TT section of THANK GOD. Loved the idea of the story, imagery was well done, EXCELLENT dialog and characterization. You managed to capture the feel of the show, with JUST a bit more edge to it. Loved the ending, and wow, I haven't checked what else you read but I hope there is more TT stuff in your past/future. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
So, I'm assuming there's a next chapter? I loved this chapter, it was dark, yet you kept the humor and kept their character well. Well if there is a next chapter, I hope things get cleared over their feelings for each other. D
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great first story! You should be proud of it. The non existant 2nd chapter was a good idea, that way the reader wasn't left wondering if Raven did have a boyfriend.
MondoTR chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Nice start. It's good to see another writer that can spell, has good punctuation, and keeps things close to the cartoon and/or comic. There are a lot like that but many more that lack one (or most/all) of those skills.

Anyways, good job on this fic and welcome to the world of writing! :D