Reviews for An Unexpected Visit
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow
AzmariaHarmony chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked it! Even though I don't really care for this pairing. or shiro-chan with Karin. Too normal.

Can I have a cookie?
thewizard chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
lol great true karin never had a chance...
serenity095 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
really good- i could imagine the part where toshiro flash steps in front of momp, kisses her, then tells her to suck it up, lol.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Karin is rather OoC, Toshiro is overly oblivious to what she is doing, which I doubt he of all people would have been, and Momo is stuck in the med squads, so how did she come to get to earth without being released from their custody and to get permision to use the gate? I think that if one had put aside their dislike for a certain pairing, this fanfic would have been much better. I mean, it is kind of overly obvious that one might have been trying to bash the pairing.
lazy 101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is 1 of the best fanfics

ive ever read about toshiro

and momo. It has everything

it dissis karin and u ACCUTALLY

spelled TOSHIRO right and you

made momo over aizen. U also

made her sound sexy (im not les)

u have 2 make more like that!
unformidable trust chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
lol, omg luv wat u did with da characters of naruto, so very unexpected..yet real funni

aww kawaii cute one shot
applejooze chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nice story - but I have to say... I enjoy the tidbits of the conversations with the random characters at the beginning and end of it more. They're adorably cute. Haha.

_
thepercussionist chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
what happened to Karin after that? and I will forever see gaara as the cookie monster!
greenpeppers chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
UR great this was so cute:D
nikkie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
OMG i applaud u that was so cute AWESUM STORY
Diamond and Crystal chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
that was sweet!:D
Vampire panicOrihime sucks chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It was nice but you seem to rush through it,but it did not suck.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Um. Well. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Momo x Toushirou, but wasn't Karin very OOC in this fic? Did you do that just so you could hurt her? That isn't nice, I like Karin... Also, you probably should have proofread your story before you posted it; I found some pretty major grammar mistakes.

I like the ending, and the overall interaction between Momo and Toushirou, but I think the story would have been better off if you had left Karin out of it.
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I love it! SCREW KARIN! Sorry Karin fans...HITSUxHINA is just perfect, I don't even see how you think HITSUxKARIN works...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm sorry again! Anyway, I love the dialogue between you and my favorite characters! You ar so kawaii!