Reviews for Becoming Orange
Bushwah chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I will give you a fave story, because I like you, and a follow author, because I really like you.

Or I'll just curl up in a corner and dai now...
Believeit6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Sniff sniff. That was beautiful! Wonderful peice of writing! You spelled rasengan wrong though. Believe it.
peanutbutter126 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
In my lapses of boredom, I clicked on your sig in H&E. Read the first story that appealed to me. Do I regret it? Absolutely not! This is a beautiful fic. Your use of words, so simple yet so... so fitting has me shrinking down in the gutter. You have rekindled my Flames of Youth, I shall now hurry with my own stories. Thanks so much for the motivation!
DawnToSunset chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
So

Im just here returning the favor :D

And to say that i absolutely loved this one-shot. NaruxSaku is personally one of my favorites (now) and i have to admit for not being a naruto-fanatic, you did a good job portreying their feelings. I've never really looked at it from a color point of view.

I really really liked the words you used in this and the way you put them together, it wasnt confusing it just all flowed together. Thanks for the review and i'll get around to ur other stories eventually, but not tonight im too tired :D
A Gentle Intoxication chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Simply beautiful. I do not, however, think that the title gives it justice. Your writing is so elegant, and the type of poetry you incorporate into the story is wonderful. I believe that you could come up with something much deeper and more thoughtful than that. Reading the bold words, I almost fell apart completely. I really do think you have an amazing talent. Keep it sharp:)
Darkmaster7987 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Another great fic, I love how you get inside their heads and you really bring out their emotions. This is one of the things I like about this pairing and you really bring that out, this story really brings a smile to my face and is an instant favorite.
angelgurl079 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I LOVED THIS! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE THIS! There anrt many NaruSaku fics out there that i like and i'm a narusaku shipper! So i'm very happy that you put this up here. IT made my day!