Reviews for The Osiris Run
all forms of fluff chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I don't know what it is about this story but this...arc? didn't really sit well with me. There wasn't anything I could point to and say, "Oh, here when you said they did 'this' it really sucked." Its the over all fell. Well I am off to see what else I can find on this wonderful site.
RionaEire chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
The first chunk of this story had me interested and engaged ... but then things started getting ... sketchy and a bit perculiar. I think the problem for me was Alegra. So she's this Alliance spy/tactical person ... why do they have a not grown girl doing this job? Is she just super smart so they hired her? Was she from the academy? If she was why isn't she touched in the wits like Wei and River? And if she works for the Alliance why did she bust the kids out of the academy? Why is Prio connected with the academy if he's an outlaw/ non-sanctioned bad guy? What is his point in being there, just to torture people or is he actually connected with the deeper goals of the academy? And Tyler ... he is apparently an academy student so why isn't he touched in the wits like Wei and River? Have they not started that process with him yet?

I do appreciate that you've kept river touched in the wits and added Wei, I like him and he's kind of like river so I approve. I didn't quite understand why the kids were put in cryo and being sent to Stolt moon, why? Maybe I'm just dense and this is all explained somewhere but I sure didn't notice it. You're a good writer but this just got a bit odd and I just didn't understand it. I probably won't read your third story for these reasons but I just might try it if you put a catchy summary on it but I won't make any guarentees.

Best wishes and continue to remember ...

"A completely coherant River means writers don't deliver"

KatTaya
YellowTang chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
Another winner...what a great story. Nice follow-up to the first one. I'm eagerly awaiting the resolutions to all the cliffhangers!