Reviews for Of Soul, Life, and Society
Rat chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Excellent story I am really enjoying your take on the ACD Holmes and Watson dynamic. I love how the interaction between the two progressed through the chapters and came together beautifully in the end. Any chance of you writing more of these? I am so happy that you have so many and I will be sad once I have read through them all. :) You have a great way of highlighting their friendship and keeping them in character.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
Lovely! Like all your stories I've read! :)
Animosh chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Utterly beautiful ending! So touching to read first about Watson's insecurities and then Holmes'. but together they shall manage ;
Animosh chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Awww I can't believe how cute Holmes is with Watson :) so careful and gentle around him...well for him anyway xD
Werde Spinner chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing story. It is true, what Watson says to Holmes - they are a team, and any victory is a shared victory. (That being said, somehow I always like the stories where it is Watson who defeats the villain better. ;D)
Werde Spinner chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Watson, not a good time to try for heroics... even if heroics are what is needed at this point... *cringes and covers eyes* A bulletproof doctor would be a really good thing right about now.
Werde Spinner chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Argh, I knew everything had gone too well! Nothing ever goes *exactly* right now, does it? And now the third of the villains is after the girl... oh, no!
Werde Spinner chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
The real villains finally appear! Oh, goodness. Holmes' plan has gone off without a hitch so far... let's see how it further unfolds. On to the next chapter!
Werde Spinner chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
The freak-out before the climax? Very realistically handled, although I'm surprised, even with his post-hiatus softening, that Holmes would unburden himself in such a way to Watson. He'll be the better for it, though, I do believe. Some burdens are meant to be shared.
Werde Spinner chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Wiggins' curiosity is most amusing - it is very much the typical behavior of a boy left to his own devices in a place full of all sorts of fascinating objects. XD I've had to tell my brothers, "Don't touch!" often enough to understand Holmes' exasperation.
Werde Spinner chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Oh, goodness. The tenseness is off the charts.

I feel like I'm leaving very pathetic reviews, but, really, I have no words to express how perfect your writing is! I am in awe.
Werde Spinner chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Oooh, the plot thickens yet again! Counterfeiters - very clever. Then I suppose it is not Eckerton, after all. What a shame. It was such a very devious theory.
Werde Spinner chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Well, I *suppose* that all three fiances are not Eckerton (even if I still irrationally suspect he is the villain, for whatever nefarious purposes of his own). However, the first was definitely suspicious, and as for the second, well... on to the next chapter!
Werde Spinner chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Agggh! Oh, no, Gregson with bad news! Interestingly enough now, though, the boys begin to share my suspicions concerning Eckerton. Let's see if they are borne out!
Werde Spinner chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Yay for Lestrade (and not-yay for Gregson)! The fact that Eckerton managed to take out the last guy only brings back all my he-is-secretly-the-evil-mastermind suspicions! Oh my!