Reviews for White SuitSolomon
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ooh, I really loved this, especially how SOlomon's first impression was mistaken!
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This was so well written it deserves to be in the manga itself. Kudos!
Ms Malestrom chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
O_O fantastic. if it wasn't for the fact that obsessions are very creepy, this would bee to sweet for words. but i love it, nonetheless.

peace & love
Guardian-381 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hello, Arwen!

Congratulations on a very successful vignette! I enjoyed this one thoroughly, and I'm very honored to have had some small part in inspiring it.

Solomon is a very interesting character to write for, perhaps because the canon doesn't do a lot of the work for us. Like Laila (to a lesser extent) and Michel (to a far greater one), we're free to fill in some of the blanks, and if we do our jobs right, it comes out sounding like this story, rather than a particularly carelessly-completed Mad Lib. :P

I agree that the scene where Solomon tries to get Florian to betray Noir is a very big turning point in their relationship, and I wonder how much of what comes afterward is, as you say, Solomon trying "to win back his good opinion".

I can't wait to read more of your GC stuff! Now, if only I could find some time... (sigh) Life is hard, but we won't get into that.

Great job once again!

Guardian
Chairleg01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I have really enjoyed all three of these white suit stories. Each one is so unique. Your interpretation of Solomon's changing view of Florian is fasinating and a great read. Thank you.
astraplain chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Welcome to What a wonderful introduction - so nicely done. It's a delight to read Solomon's thoughts on his first meetings with Florian and it opens up so many possibilities. Lovely.