Reviews for Final Stand
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 1/19
Awesome fight with Kabuto and Kakashi. I wondered how you would have written his defeat since the guy was pretty much unkillable when The Uchiha Brothers fought him. Still I can't help but wonder exactly how Naruto is going to beat Pein, I mean he doesn't have any jutsu besides rasengan, big rasengan and the currently unusable rasenshuriken
Wulan-chan chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Are you on hiatus?
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
That fight between Kabuto and Kakashi was awesome! His new jutsu is so cool! I hope it hasn't damaged his eyesight though...
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Why do you keep nearly killing Kakasi? I'd almost think you have it in for him if I didn't know better. *pouts* Kabuto must die!
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
*sniffles* Jiraiya is my favourite, I was absolutely gutted when he died. Was still hoping him and Tsunade would finally get together *pouts*

I hope Naruto sits on the blond guy and squishes him!
Simon Cowell chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
i don't know what the rest of you think, but in my opinion, this story is very suckish...i hate this...
ANamikaze1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Tobito sucks! MadaraTobi. ObitoDead
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Quick note:

sending ALL the Konoha shinobi (chunin and jonin at any rate, not to mention the Hokage) leaves the village open to attack. Very open.

Just saying, pretty good so far!
RogueNya chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Interesting concept, look forward to seeing how you do the rest.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
awesome story so far
actressforever chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Eek! I really want to know what is going to happen next! I really like this fic and I'm scared and anxious to see who is going to die and what will happen! Please update this soon!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
nice fic! though I really wish that this story is the actual plot for the Naruto manga, it's so much better than the fight in Konoha with Pein.
Lantia4ever chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
wow, thats so amazing story! cant wait for the enxt chapter already! *unpacking the last pack of kleenex* great job! x)
Pseud chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
WOAH. Seriously, that was amazing! :D I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was even reading so fast to see what happened next that I had to go back and read parts that I had accidently skimmed over. You did a great job, no a fantastic job, no a superb job on this chapter. You could not have made it better in any way. :) It was astounding, I'm still feeling the adrenaline rush after reading this. It was really good and sad at the same time. I knew that you were going to kill off some people so I guess I should have expected it. Sorry this review is coming so late I kept re-reading this chapter since it was so good! So this is like y third time reading it! :D I can't wait for the next one, you truly are the best writer I have seen on Fanfiction and you only keep getting better at it!
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Great detail use (Sorry, I am tired and can't think of anything better)