Reviews for Final Stand
Meira Evenstar chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
YAY! I finally got a chance to finish reading this chapter. Very awesome I must say and very well written. I'm so excited to see how this story progresses. I know you're really going to have your hands full with this one. :) You're doing such a great job! See ya next chapter!

~meira~
Lily Yamamoto chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Oh, cool chapter. When does lily come in? Just wonderin'!
Lupanari chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Excellent. I really liked the part with the Konoha 11. Naruto's reaction was perfect. :D

Well, what d'you know? The fillers *do* prove to be useful! ;) They provide tons of characters one can use in a giffy. Kinda hard to keep track of them all, though, because, with the fillers being nearly 100 episodes long, all those characters kinda blend together (like what happens when there are too many ocs). The author's note at the end helped make separating them a lot easier. I'm a little surprised that there weren't any Snow country reps though. Oh well, there are already a lot of characters there. It's still sad though, knowing that some of those characters are going to die. ;_;

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter (for any of your stories, actually ;D).
sunshine143 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
OMG! This chapter is brilliant, so much strategy and thorough planning involved! Everything was clear cut and simple to understand! I can't wait to see how everything works out! The scene between Naruto and his friends when they admitted knowing about Kyuubi was so heartwarming! My favorite was between Naruto and Iruka though because Iruka is one of Naruto's most precious people!
Darkest Water chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I really like this story so far!

well written and interesting!
avatardnarutard chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is awesome! You nailed everyone's personalities! I can't wait to find out what the cliff hanger set up!
OIceRose chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
LOVED IT! Hurry up and right the next chapter please. I finaly found a good naruto fan thank you for writing this!
kakashilover chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG AWESOME story! Please continue and quickly becuz I just can't wait to read more of it! So sad andxciting all at the same time!
Dragon Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Sorry I didn't get back to you from your PM, but this is looking outsanding, as usual. Unfortunately, my only OC that I have ever really developed would probably not be very well suited for your story, but she will be arriving in the near future in Revival of the Fallen.

Anyhow, as I said, this is looking great, and I cant wait to see how this goes. Hope you update your other stories soon too, please? Ah... Like I'm one to talk, time to get back to work after I eat something.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wow this sounds like a really interesting story! update soon :)
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
For this being just the first chapter, you sure got me hooked and wanting to read more!
Yamamoto Kaiko chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow nice story, nice beging hope you update soon! keep up the good work! :D
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
great start. love to see where this goes. (and what Naruto was seeing.)
Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is the story right? Okay, anyway this is a great first chapter! Keep it up!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
sweet! this is awesome! i'm really looking forward to reading more! hmm it's a shame that deidara's dead, huh? (since naruto wanted to kill him). also, i have a question. is sasuke going to be in this story? and if he is, are you going to wait until his big fight with itachi is over?

~cardcaptor eternity