Reviews for Midnight
Silverblueroses chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Did u ever make a sequel with toshiro meeting his sister?

Great story btw xD
pika995 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
omg im gonna cry! wah -has tears- soo sadness but its a good story and its under my favs
GrnEydDvl chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Wow, that was so amazingly touching! It was so beautifully written and wonderful. You're a very talented author. And I love that you have this story about Hitsugaya and his sister, since I think you're the only other author I've ever seen write about him having a sister (I have one story where he's got one). It makes for such touching moments. Anyway, very very well done :)
Stelra Etnae chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
That was so sweet... You should continue this fic! Until they find each other again!
shrimpnoodlesoup chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS SAD AND THE OTHER WAS SO SWEET WHAT MATSUMOTO DID FOR HIM.
ShikallllTema chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
it would have been better if it were karin had helped him instead

but, whatever

i remember me, my brother, and sister would all sleep in my bro's bed too

i miss those days

well, im surprised i never read this before

i thought ive read all the hitsukarin stories, but i guess i was wrong

it was great by the way

it would be even greater if u made 1 more chapter and had karin find his sister and bring her to him
Icyburn chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great story. Well-edited and all that with emotional dialog that made my friend cry. Keep up the good work!
Grace Raven chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww, so sweet. I love this pairing, they're just so cute! I love this oneshot.
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww...So sad... but still sweet
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow. Oh wow! How moving. What an absolutely incredible story. Fantastic job!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
-whistles- wow.

that was very touching. very well written, and it all flowed together.

By the end there, you could really feel bad for Toushirou, but happy because he had his friends.

Bucky.
Alluna chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is sad and sweet at once. Plus, the 10 paper cranes thing is a really nice and somewhat dreamy idea, I like it!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
wow.. that was... sad.
poakkis chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw, that was so sad! Only a very close person can give comfort when you most need it, huh...very good fic! .
eclect chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
*cries* it's so sweet! KAWAI! ...yeah. thanks for brightening my day )