Reviews for Doll Parts
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
I actually feel sorry for both hanabi and Neji. Life really screwed them over. And is it wrong that I find Neji's obsession with Hinata so damn hot? Something really sexy about unrequited obsessive love. I need my head checked for sure.
Quin-Kilkziard chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Holy crap good picture of a totally horrible marriage. I hate Neji so much in this. Yes, Hanabi's a bit bitchy, but she's around 17, and Neji is just so insensitive and aaahhhhh! crap I hate that bastard in this. Seeing this updated would be great, but I don't know if I can take it, it's so dismal and depressing. Ah, well, good job. I feel a bit sick now.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
honestly, I would have betrayed Neji a long time ago. no woman deserves this kind of treatment, not even Hanabi.
but i liked very much it.
xoxo

ps: Sasuke and Hinata YAY
IndulgeInTQismMSimsGP chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
IMO, it kind of feels here like Neji and Hanabi are damned to indefinite misery. I think you integrating a lot of sympathetic aspects, but zero redeeming features, for your main antagonists. Then again, both Neji and Hanabi are truly nasty, selfish people in this story (especially Neji), and sometimes people will simply never change, and nor will they recognize how they’re perpetuating their own misery.

I think it would be great if you had a well-deserved and satisfying comeuppance for Sakura as well, but I’m guessing she’s probably way too empty and shallow a human being for anyone to bother with (except for Lee; if he doesn’t wake up from his “youthful” innocence pronto, I have a hunch that he’ll either to snap into a violent rage, or die “youthfully” from all the stress).

Given the amount of hatred and despise Hanabi holds for her older sister, I get curious why she never made attempts to “accidentally” mutilate or disfigure Hinata to render her undesirable to Neji (and Sasuke, or any other man). Maybe despite her youthful brashness, she still sensed that negative consequences outweighed her benefit if she tried & succeeded, fortunately for Sasuke and perhaps Neji (though Hinata herself probably would have ironically gained a newfound freedom from Neji’s lustful pursuit).

I guess Hanabi’s perceived “gorgeousness” among girls is a huge female attractiveness problem, and not just for Neji. IMO, lean muscular female bodies CAN be very sexy, but quite icky if it means sacrificing natural/healthy curves, and eliminating “extra” ounces of fat to get them.

I wonder if Tenten ever got together with Kiba after Hanabi crippled the Other Woman for life. I personally doubt Tenten is truly that valuable of a Ninja given her potentially devastating weak-will and mindless vulnerability, as Neji so nicely brought to light. Then again, I do applaud the weapon mistress for finally breaking off her pathetic obsession for Neji, even though it took the permanent destruction of her most valuable personal asset. Maybe Tenten will one day feel that Kiba’s love (if he still does) and a peaceful, steady teaching career brings even more happiness than fulfilling her ambition as a top Kunoichi, and even secretly thank the Hanabi for breaking the spell Neji had on her.

Akemi’s fate really reveals the amount of classism and power-hunger present in the Hyuuga clan. I’d think Tsunade (and the rest of Konoha) feel a bit threatened about imbalance of power, as I don’t see any other Konoha clans who can presently rival the Hyuuga (given that the Uchihas are gone, save Sasuke).

I thought it was a nice touch how Neji’s fertility was questioned, and how insulted and insecure the suggestion made him. I guess the Hyuuga (elders) are clueless airheads when it comes to the biology of breeding. Hanabi probably needs to cut back on her rigorous training until she gets pregnant, and start taking some estrogen-inducing foods or supplements.

Though it’s probably for the best if neither of them breed, as I doubt they’ll bring anything but misery upon their children (or have their offspring turn out to be people as nasty as they are).
Venus914 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I love the angst! But please, no forgiveness. Otherwise it would become a cliche. Hanabi doesnt deserve to be happy, in your story at least, because of how she treated her sister and everyone. Neji too doesnt deserve to be happy because of what he did to all the girls... Let Hinata and Sasuke's happiness taunt them. Make Hinata pregnant again, this time, with boys so that it will help with the making of the Uchiha Clan in the future. And make all the kids a SHaringan weilder so that the HYuuga wouldnt ask for Hinata's kids for a heir. AFter all, Hanabi and Neji doesnt deserve to have any heir.
So 'blank' killed 'blank. Fin chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Even though Neji is a heartless bastard who doesnt even barely deserve Hinata, or even Hanabi for that matter, I still feel horribly bad for him. Don't get me wrong, I love Neji (he is amazing), but your writing made me slightly hate him. Take that as a compliment, because there are very few authors {authoresses} that can change somebody's perception and outlook on a character that they admire, or even hate. I can't wait for your next story!
HyugaHimeSama chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Awwww that was so sad for Hanabi. The only pairings I like with Neji is Hinata. ONLY. But I was like what the hell, I'll read it since she's such a good writer. I like the fact that Neji only wants Hinata, though it's sad, messed up and kind of depressing for Hanabi, this is is a really good fic. Not all stories have to be happy right? I enjoyed reading it a lot! Thanks. You should totally make a NejiHina fic. ONEGAI!
lionbaby120 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
oh. my god... that was horrible! i mean great lemon and all but that was so wrong! lol in so many ways! like damn!
lionbaby120 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw man! thats SUPER depressing! its bull! wow... who knew.. i think the only way to have child.. is to make love not just fu** somebody.. although when u get raped in real life.. damn that sucks when u find out ur preggo... wow it sucks.. beucase all it was, was neji type sex.. *sigh*
Undercoverbarbie chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Neji is a jerk!

cant wait for the sequel
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
i feel bad for hanabi...i think you should like make her fall in love with gara
Stephanie8D chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
IT's sad, written well but sad... sometimes life is that way. Thanks for the hope, I'm waiting on the sequel.
maialia chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really, really like ur stories A LOT! But, I just feel that Neji should have a happy ending because he's never had any happiness since the moment he recieved the cursed seal everything's been taken away from him tat he holds dear to him. I think through all that despair, hopelessness, and watever it's about time he recieves his little piece of heaven on earth.
CobaltHeart chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Well I still kinda feel bad for Neji, more for Hanabi though now, though TenTen has most of my pity. I wonder, oh authoress, if she ever got hooked up with Kiba
fire19 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
aww i almost feel sorry for hanabi ... almost ... oh well ... in the series does she actually hate hinata? itz been so long since i watched naruto ... HEY there's something i should do ... i will now spend my easter break reading the naruto manga ] ahh ty for that inspiration ... it'll give me a good break from my assignments as well! ... niwaiiz Author Alert for sequel notice D toOdlez i will probably read the other story of yourz .. umm forgot what it was called but the kakahina one ... just don't have the time right now ... niwaiiz cya