Reviews for Misadventures in Crimefighting
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Your story nad nothing to do with Amalgam comics. It's Lois and Clark/Spider-Man crossover.
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
that was pretty cool, i liked the pairing of Superman, Batman and Spiderman. However, Spiderman is a Marvel character while the other two are DC, but i guess that doesn't really matter for your story does it? OH well, It was a very entertaining story and I quite enjoyed it. :D
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Lois may have been oblivious to her partner's secret identity for a while, but she's sure making up for it in spades, isn't she?
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I loved this fan fiction. Spiderman is my absolute favorite comics charachter. Batman is my second and Superman(not in top three, but still a favorite). I loved the way that you brought the three together. I'm planning on doing a fanfiction of a batman Spiderman crossover myself. This one is great and I am just about to go and read the second one that you did. talk to you later.
Casey chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
That was great! I love the superheroes being together not to mention the explanations of how eah figured out who th others were. I especially enjoyed Lois and the way she figured it out. You are a great writer.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
I didn't think it was possible to combine action and fluff. But, you've proved me wrong! Thank you.
mel chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
cute :D nice little story to chuckle over..thought I would have liked it if it had just a *little* bit more depth to it(or detail)almost seemed like it went too quickly..but then again you did have three different heroes and since their indivdual stories tended to be farily quick(cause of hte way they worked)it seemed to turn out okay..tho for sure more fighting with the joker, 2/face and ivy..that would have finished it off perfectly.