Reviews for imperfect
malenita artiz chapter 33 . 3/1
Thank you Emma for sharing a little bit of your life with us, I see you are enjoying your maternity. I married about a year ago and still have no children, your words made me think over about what Im missing and overcome my fears

Please start writing again! I liked your fanfic very much.
malenita artiz chapter 13 . 2/25
I see Chapter 17 has also a name of one of Amy Jos song. I did the same in my fanfic I named one chapter Splashin rain, I love that song, well actually I love most of her songs haha.
Great chapter!

malenita artiz chapter 11 . 2/24
Welcome to my club! Im a huge, huge, huge fan of Amy Jo, she is super talented and of course I have checked out all her songs I love them, I downloaded all of them and purchased Never Broken on the internet last year. Im also trying to get all the films shesrf been in, being in I have Susie Q, Perfect body, Killing Mr Griffin, Fatal trust, Sweetwater, I watched two Power Rangers movies but I couldnt downloaded them yet, and watched Islander and some you tube clips of some others.
So glad to find someone as fan as me. And Im loving your fanfic.
malenita artiz chapter 9 . 2/24
I also stopped watching the show after she left. It wasnt the same without her, although I was really upset by the time, Im glad now that she pursued a career after PR. Anyway it would be amazing that she comes back at lest for the movie.
I watched some episodes with Kat trying to see if there was a sign of Kim coming back but I totally stopped watching it at all after the letter.
I really like your story
malenita artiz chapter 8 . 2/23
Very hilarious when Kim pushed Tommy into the closet. Good chapter!
malenita artiz chapter 1 . 2/22
Love it! Good first chapter
r0mantic at heart chapter 34 . 5/11/2012
I truly loved your story (which explains why I spent the past two days reading it instead of studying for my finals). Though sometimes I just wanted to slap Kim and Tommy to just get it right the first time, I absolutely loved their characters, especially Kim's. I loved the relationship they built, not only with each other, but with the entire ranger gang. I'm so happy I found the story, which I wouldn't have because it's not listed under Kim and Tommy. I know it has been awhile but I really hope you are working on that sequel like you said you would. Congratulations on all the great things that happened in your life and probably have happened since the end of this story. I look forward to reading more from you.
Nathy Lee chapter 32 . 12/22/2011
This is nicely written. chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
Just wanted to say great story! Loving it and oh btw? You totally wrote in my idea for HIM at my own wedding, though I think about dancing to HIM's the Sacrament! Great song pic
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
This is nicely written.
ClassicTVfan chapter 34 . 12/1/2009
Let me say for your 1st fan fic it was amazing! I loved every chapter. It's very well written and I loved how you made the characters seem more real. Loved the ending! Can't wait for the series! Don't change a thing! Keep it up!
fanficrulez chapter 29 . 11/25/2009
I thought you done a awesome job!

fanficrulez chapter 26 . 11/25/2009
Fainted? Either techni colored Tommy has added another color or she is pregnant...i think lol i'm going to find out!

fanficrulez chapter 24 . 11/25/2009
Great chapter except for one thing. Fords aren't death traps! lol

archmore chapter 34 . 11/23/2009
great story eagerly waiting for your next one