Reviews for Reclaiming Control
Sarai chapter 20 . 2/26
awesome.
Cheile chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Came by to get in a couple chapters and couldn't stop! LOL. YOU sure do know how to write the action. I'm really worried for everyone even tho there are a few surprises in store for Cobb and co...like that Ben and Katie are still onboard. I did like how Katie made assumptions and Ben calling her out on it. Dunno why people would be mad at you...those two have always had a rocky relationship so it's very fitting. hope they will work it out! Anyway I look forward to more!
Cheile chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great beginning to this new chapter. i had a sneaking suspicion that Dre would be involved this time around, and i liked the whole concept of the UEO handing off Dre to the Ausland Confederacy, pretty much saying "she's your problem now", as well as the Australian history Dre mentioned. her conversation with Talbot was intriguing and enlightening.

AND you're bringing in Cobb too? Woohoo, this is gonna be fun! Can Cobb and Dre outcrazy Stark? We shall see XD
Laesk chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
a good story. i will read the next one later as it is early morning now. thank you for writing this and sharing it.
GinnyStar chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
I remember the tubes, and pool, nice work by Alan and Darwin, Darwin helping to protect his pod, and pod friends. :)
fighttowin1 chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
Wow...what a ride! Very nicely written, thank you so very much for sharing it!

I am glad to hear that there will be a third one, and even though it is mainly a Thunderbird story, I will look it up...you have my interest piqued.

:-)

thanks!
fighttowin1 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Yes! Lucas gets to kick some butt! He managed to get himself out of the situation, and it worked! Alan was able to take Mickey and Ben was able to take Jackson...wow. I Love that the "kids" are proving to be fully capable. :-)

thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
And this is where coming to the party late, and reading this story after it's completion acutally comes in handy! I don't have to wait to move on from the cliffies! You have done an excellent job of writing this! Enjoying it immensly...Thank you for sharing it!
fighttowin1 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
You are really very good at picking the baddies! I thought that Jackson had turned soft in the end of the episode and declared that he couldn't be a part in holding women and children hostage, of course he's been in prison and perhaps had a change of heart. :-) Very nice chpt.

Thank you!
fighttowin1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
I love to see Lucas smile! I had to chuckle at Katie and Ben getting locked in storage room, I guess that they will have plenty of time to talk! The boat is slowly filling up with more and more people! And, ALL the right people! Dre thinks that this is going to be an easy deal, however with Jeff, Alan, Ben and Katie and possibly someone else that I am forgetting that isn't supposed to be aboard, it should make things much more interesting. Not to mention the fact that they are seriously under estimating those that they do know are going to be there. This is looking to be a very very interesting story indeed!

Thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
The scene with Ben and Hitchcock is interesting, I can visualize him saying all of those lines, Katie comes of a little stronger than normal, but it works. :-) You're setting things up nicely, the anticipation is building.

Oh, and have you claimed your sanity back yet? heehee...

Thanks for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ahh...you pick your villians well! Good Choice! This should be fun...this looks to be the beginning of a grrreeaat story! (pls imagine someone stripped and orange saying this with much excitment!)

thank you for sharing your story with us!
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
I love that Bridger was clever enough to suss out Jeff's secret. He didn't need to overhear (although I suspect Agent #40 would have gotten it on his own, given time). I'm predicting by the end of the trilogy, Nathan and Jeff are going to be as close friends as Lucas and Alan.
CJane chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
So, 18 months later and I think I still want to post a review/comment. Hope you don't mind the tardiness :)

I have no idea what Thunderbirds is/was but I enjoyed both of these stories thoroughly. I think I may even have to do a little "research" on youtube/imdb to figure out what I've missed with the TB arena.

Thanks for writing and posting!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
It's so worth reading your stories just so I can laugh at the disclaimers.