Reviews for Year of the Spark: February 15
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love it! It's sad and awesome! *cries*
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Couldn't you have let them kiss just once? One little one? We know she was leaving, so one smak-a-roo wouldn't have hurt. Thanks for the story.
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
oh my... *totally out of words :-o* ... *guess shes going to cry all over the night* ... *god damn shes really crying coz shes just read the saddest fic ever*
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
*tries and fails to imagine John with Ronon's dreads*

I really like this. It's realistic enough to work within the canon, but romantic enough to make you go 'aw...'
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG this is so well written. It is completely in character, and I could imagine this on the show. It made me feel sad because of the foreshadowing, and also because Elizabeth seemed so fatigued and sober. Lovely piece!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
oh geeze i dont know how i feel about that but it was brilliant! wonderful! lots of thought, it was perfect, and just really well written. the bits where she knew something was going to change..the fact that they needed their leader strong...loved how you added that in!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I love that! They both need each other. Very nice story!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was brilliant! Classic sparky through and through. I loved all the things that were said without words, that's always what Elizabeth and John's relationship is like! The foreshadowing was so sad though, but I find myself hoping that this really was the conversation they had the night before she got taken. Great one-shot.
Nalana chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is a uniquely styled fic. I really enjoyed your take on her thoughts at the time. Very nice.