Reviews for The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
a-delacroix chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hi Chris,

Excellent start to a new series. I enjoyed the multiple Cameron/Kates. I would really like to see more of the 2027 era and how the various Camerons grow and interact. One thing I would also like to see that you haven't really done yet with this story or the earlier prequels are some real action scenes. I am sure you have it in you and it would help balance the more dramatic parts.

I realize from your note that you were rushed to get this finished, but after reading this chapter twice, there are a couple things that are less than clear to my feeble mind and that perhaps you could clarify in a subsequent chapter when you get a chance:

1) So was Cameron Alpha/Kate 2.0 with John & Sarah in New Mexico and then when they jumped forward in time from the bank vault, she went back to 2027 while John & Sarah went to 2007 and Cameron Beta simultaneously went from 2027 to 2007? I think that is what you are implying, but it wasn't crystal clear.

2) Near the end John says there isn't a Cameron Delta, yet earlier in the chapter he was thinking about Cameron Delta, which doesn't make perfect sense. I mean he could for some reason be implying to others that there is a Delta when that's not the case, but the way it reads is less than clear.

But those are both just nits that can be easily clarified, please continue with this story.

Stay safe over there in Iraq,

Duane
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Interesting.

_
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
lol, loved it! keep going!...
Myxale chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This was great a folow-up to the "the end" and it seamlessly pickt-up where "the end" left us.

You got the whole multiple-Cam's and the time-travel bit very good.

This story seemed very polished, i don't know what you'd like to change but hey!

I also wish you good luck for when you get over there and that you make it back home save!
13percenter chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Once again, interesting read. Also it's interesting that you decided to have multiple Camerons. I get the feeling that she's something more of a "One off" design for some reason.

Anyway, stay safe over there, and good luck SIR!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Good story. I don't think there were any problems with it. I've never known anyone directly involved in the current war so be careful, ok?
pokey chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
facinating. It took me a bit of rereading to get it but once I did..wow. there are some very cool ideas going on in here. I really like it. I like the little universe you've created. I also like how it ended up reconnecting with T3 and how they couldn't change it, the thing I liked about T3 was how they couldn't stop it(it would cause a paradox if they did). I thought you did a great job keeping some complexe timelines straight here although I thought the part with the Kate 2.o flashback could have been somehow marked as a flashback, but like you said you didn't have the time. I think this is great.